Chapter 61 - Tumble

Amanda Estelle

I walked to the window only in Logan's white shirt and looked at the beautiful New York. I'm going to miss this, I'm going to miss my work.. my dreams. I turned my body around and saw Logan still asleep.

I love him a lot.

I love him with all of my life.

I have to sacrifice everything.. I do. Even though half of my heart still want to work instead of letting. Is sure is heart but I have to let it go. I will be happier with him and I will have a heir who will continue the company for me.

I walked back in and decided to jump into the shower. I'm planning to see Kyle after this because he deserved a credit to help me with Logan. I took a shower quickly and dried myself.

I walked out from the bathroom with Logan still sleeping and I walked to my walk-in closet. I put on a shirt tee and a black ripped jeans. I did my makeup and my hair too after that.

I walked out from my closet and still found Logan sleeping foundly. He must be so tired these days. I sat beside him and kissed his cheek. I caressed his cheek and he slowly opened his eyes.

"Wow.. where are you going?" He asked as he pulled me into a hug.

"Meeting a friend, didn't you have plans yesterday? That you cancelled.." I asked and he released the hug. He pointed at his lips and I chuckled.

"It can wait.. where are we going?" He asked as he sat up straight. He held my hand and leaned to me for a kiss. We kissed slowly and he cupped my face to deepen the kiss.

"You look beautiful.. as always." He said and I smiled.

"Thankyou."

"Who are you meeting though?" He asked as he held my hand.

"Kyle." I said and his hand gripped me tighter. His eyes changed in a split second and he shook his head right away.

"What?"

"I'm not going to let you see Kyle." He said in a serious tone and I laughed.

"He's with Catherine."

"But you both used to be engaged to each other and I don't like him a bit." Logan said coldly and I kept laughing.

"From what I remembered, you claimed me last night. So you don't need to be jealous over Kyle because he didn't do anything to me and besides he's back with his girlfriend." I said as I tried to pull my hand away from his grip.

"Of course, you are mine and forever will be mine."

"That's why you don't need to be jealous, I'm yours."

"But still.. he's a man. He's a red blooded man."

"And you're not?" I rolled my eyes and he looked at me flatly.

"It's different, Mandy. He's- whatever! I'm still not letting you see him." I looked at him disbelief.

"Hey! We're not kids anymore, Logan." I warned and he smirked suddenly. He pulled me close and tried to lift my tee up.

"Logan.. seriously?" I asked and he kept trying to lift my clothes up. I let him and he crashed his lips to mine. The kiss was rough and fast. He unclasped my bra and threw it away to the grown. He pulled my body to lay on the bed fully.

"You're not going to see Kyle, my love." He said as he wrapped his arms around my body trapping me inside his arms. He trailed kisses from my cheek to my neck to my shoulder making me moan.

"You'll never see Kyle anymore.. maybe forever. I don't like him.. so don't make me mad, love." He said and then he sucked my nipples making me moan.

"Logan.."

"You're mine, Mandy. All mine.." I never saw him acting this possessive before. As much as I love that he kept stating that I'm his, he needs to know that he can't control me like that. Besides Kyle is just a friend, we never did something crazy besides pretend to be engaged.

"We never do anything, Logan." I said as I trued to push him away but Logan kept trapping me inside his arms.

"You both kissed.. hugged and hung out when I'm not beside you. I don't like that.." He said as he tried to open my pants.

"How about you and Linnea? Why are you making me like I'm the one who had a fiance?" I hissed as I cupped his face stopping him from kissing me. He looked straight into my eyes.

"We never do something dirty.." He said and I looked at him flatly. His hand got into my pants and he played his hand with my V making me moan.

"Logan.." I moaned and he smirked.

"You have to stick with me, love. You and I have to be inseparatable." He whispered to my ear and I crashed my lips to his.

"Logan." I squealed when he touched my sensitive part.

"Let's just tumble in bed again, babe. What do you think?" He asked as he kept giving me pleasure down there.

"No.. I have.. to.. see Kyle." I said between moaning loudly and that made Logan go faster and harder.

"Logan Logan!!" I screamed in pleasure and Logan kissed my neck.

"Okay.. okay.. I won't see him." I said but he didn't stop either. He crashed his lips to mine and took my pants and panties off.

"Are you serious?" I asked as I looked at him straight to his eyes.

"Why not? That's why don't make me jealous, babe. You and I will tumble in bed.. a lot if you do." He smirked and I looked at him disbelief.

"Yes.. King Logan." I mocked him and he looked at me flatly. He sat me up and made me sat on his lap butt naked again like last night. He looked straight into my eyes.

"Are you trying to test me?"

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said as I pretended to look away.

"Today.. you and I will tumble in bed all day."