Chapter 35 - Back

Logan Nielsen

I opened my arms and Mandy ran to me with a big smile. I hugged her tightly and closed my eyes. It's been 6 months since I saw her after the scandal. We can't even celebrate our birthdays and it broke our hearts.

I miss her.. a lot.

"Gosh, you're here." She whispered and I kissed the top of her head.

"I'm here." I said as I patted her back.

"How's your flight?" She asked me as she released the hug.

"It's okay.." I answered and she put her hand on my cheek feeling my thin beard.

"You look good with beard." She said and I chuckled.

"You dyed your hair again.. good girl."

"Let's go.. I made you something.. I hope you bring my croissants." She said as she took my hand dragging me into the mansion. When we got inside, the nice smell of fresh baked cookies hit my nose.

"This smells so good.." I said and she gestured me to follow her to the kitchen. My eyes widen when I saw 4 big trays of cookies.

"Been practicing my baking skills.. what do you think?"

"It looks okay.. I don't trust you." I said teasing her and she looked at me flatly. She gave me one piece and I took a bite.

"Wow.. it's awful." I pretended to choke and she panicked. She ran to get me a cup of water and I bursted out laughing.

"It's good.. it's delicious!" I said quickly and she looked at me angrily.

"Are you seriously going to act like this?" She said as she put her hands on her waist. She looks so adorable and cute.

"I'm joking.. I'm sorry.. this is good." I said waving the cookies in the air. She walked to the fridge and took out a bottle of milk. She poured it to a bowl and walked over to me. She took 3 cookies and broke them all apart. She put it into the milk and she pulled out the drawer in front of her.

"Here.. try eat this." She said as she gave me a spoon.

"I'll bet Gordon Ramsay already." She said proudly and I laughed.

"Mandy.. it's a-"

"Shut up! Eat or I'll kick you out from my house." She hissed and I ate a spoonful of it. My eyes widen enjoying the delicious cookies with milk inside my mouth.

"Wow.. you beat Gordon Ramsay." I said as I clapped my hands in front of her. She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows cutely. I was enjoying my food when she suddenly put her hands in front of me. I looked at her raising my eyebrows.

"What? I got no money."

"Croissants!" She hissed and I pretended to look surprise.

"If you forgot to bring it, I demand you to make it here! You need to tell me the recipe!" She pouted as she crossed her arms in front her chest.

"Mandy.. it's call a secret recipe for a reason. I can't tell you!"

"I bet you'll end up like Po's father in the movie.. There's no secret ingredient." She imitated Po's father in the movie Kungfu Panda making me laugh my ass off.

"Hey! I have my secret recipe.. but I won't tell you."

"Nah! Forget it.. I know you're lying." She said as she walked out from the kitchen. I brought the bowl following her to the living room. I saw her maids already put my bags inside. I took my small bag and threw it to Mandy who's sitting on the sofa.

"What is it?"

"Open up!" I said as I sat beside her. She opened the bag and it's full of croissants.

"You're welcome.. I made it until 3 in the morning.. no need to thank me." I said sarcasticly and she laughed.

"You're the best." She smiled widely and I can't help but look like an idiot looking at her beautiful smile. 6 months not being able to see her was a torture. I hate it and I can't stand it!

My parents kept trying to hold me back in Denmark but I can't handle it no more. I decided to spend a good 4 days with her in London.

Suddenly Mandy laid her head on my lap and I put the bowl down to the table beside the sofa. She looked at me and I smiled at her.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing.. having you here is like a dream." She answered and I held her hand.

"I'll come more often.. sorry for not being able to keep my promise."

"Me too.. at least we still call almost everyday."

"Yeah."

"I want to watch a movie.. with you."

"What movie? Crazy thriller? It's a no, Mandy. You know that scare the shit out of me." I said shaking my head and she laughed.

"It's a romance movie but from Thailand. It's called Friendzone." Well.. the title slapped me.

"We can watch it later at night."

"Okay.. I want to watch it as we eat our dinner and you're going to cook it!" She poked my stomach and I glared at her.

"What? Don't give me that look.. you have sixpacks here." She poked my stomach all over the place and I stopped her.

"You're annoying."

"Get out from my house!" She pointed at the door and I pretended to look away. She grabbed my face and made me look at her. Our faces were an inch away and I gulped nervously.

"You're annoying.." She hissed and she sat up. She got up from the sofa and walked back to the kitchen. I picked up the bowl and followed her to the kitchen. She started to put the cookies into a big jar and I sat on the kitchen table looking at her still eating my cookies.

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" I asked and she bit her bottom lip thinking.

"3.. 2.."

"Steak! I want a steak!" She said and I smiled nodding.

"I'll write the ingredients and we should ask your maids to buy it." I said and she clapped her hands nodding.

"So excited.."