Chapter 59 - Crazy

Logan Nielsen

I just landed in New York and I lied to Mandy that I have something to do in New York when the truth is that I just miss her. She arrived at New York yesterday and she's planning to stay around 3-4 days.

I called my friend, Christian Hastington, to thanked him for helping me to get an access to Mandy's room a week ago.

"Hail to King Logan!" He said as soon as he answered my call.

"Thankyou, Chris.." I chuckled.

"So.. what's up man?" He asked.

"Well, it's been great. How about you?"

"I'm great as well.. just busy with the kids."

"I'm in New York now, want to grab dinner later? Bring your wife too and I'll bring Amanda." I said as I got out from the jet.

"Sure! Just tell me the place and time.. I'll go."

"Great! I'll text you later.." I said and we ended the call. I got into the car and I told the chauffer to drive to Mandy's office. She knew that I'm coming and I can't want to see her. Not seeing her for a week already made me crazy.

After 20 minutes, we arrived at her office. I got out from the car and my guards guarded me in. The employees there knew and they immediately let me in. I got into the lift with my guards and went up to her office floor.

I'm so excited..

When the door lift opened, her secretary led me to her office. I knocked twice and walked ins- wow. I gestured my guards to stay outside and I quickly closed the door.

"You're here!" Mandy squealed as she got up from her seat and ran into my arms. I hugged her tightly and kissed the side of her head.

"You're still working?" I asked as she released the hug. She was wearing glasses and she looked so hot and sexy. God bless me, He made her for me.

"Yeah, I have some contracts-" I crashed my lips to hers and kissed her fast and rough. She slowly pushed my body as she kissed me back with the same pace. We both landed on the sofa and she sat on my lap. I trailed kisses to her neck and she moaned.

My hands sneaked under her skirt and she cupped my face kissing my lips again. She took my hands away from her skirt and placed it on her waist.

"Oka- okay.." She pushed my chest and stopped kissing me. I looked at her disbelief and she got off my lap.

"Seriously? We're in the mood, babe." I said as I leaned towards her but she pushed me back.

"We're not going to have sex in my office, Logan."

"Not again." I said sighing.

"I miss you though.." She said as she kissed my cheek and of course I can't help but smile widely.

"I miss you too."

"What do you want for lunch? I can ask my secretary to buy it for you." She asked as she leaned her body to mine.

"Burgers.. I want burgers." I said and she gave me a thumbs up.

"Oh.. We're going to have a dinner with Christian and Taylor. I invited them because I want to thank him for helping me to access your room." I smirked and she nodded.

"Well.. I guess you already made a plan."

"What? Do you have something in mind?" I asked and she bit her lips nodding.

"I was planning to tumble in bed.. you and me." She whispered the last part and my body betrayed me right away. She's making me want to take a cold shower ASAP.

"Please don't joke around, Mandy. It's not good for my sanity." I said and she kissed me slowly.

"I'm not joking.. Let's claim our night, love." She whispered and smirked.

"Oh God."

"But too bad.. you already have plans."

"I'll cancel it." I said as I took my phone out from my pocket but Mandy took it from me.

"It's rude to cancel plans all of the sudden, Logan." She shook her head as she put my phone down on the table in front of us.

"Are you kidding me?" I protested.

"I guess you will get it.. another day." She pouted and I quickly took my phone from the table. I dialed Christian's number.

"Hello." He picked up.

"Chris, I think we have to change the dinner to tomorrow."

"Oh.. okay. You have something emergency coming up?" He asked and I turned to Mandy.

"Yeah, it's between death or alive situation." I said and Mandy rolled her eyes.

"What?"

"I'll see you tomorrow, buddy." I ended the call right away before he can protest.

"I cancelled the plan." I said as I threw the phone to the table smirking.

"I cancelled my plan too." She said and my expression changed that second from smiling widely to pouting big time.

"You've got to be kidding me." I looked at her disbelief.

"I will tell my secretary that you want burgers, babe." She said as she got up. I closed my eyes completely pissed with her.

"What? You're going to act childish like this?" She asked and I just gestured her to go. I want to sleep.. maybe it will calm me down.

"You're a King now.. don't act childish." She hissed and I opened my eyes. I almost choked on my own saliva when I saw her.. unbuttoning her shirt. I gulped nervously and she leaned closer to me. Her black bra was so visible and I can see her cleavage so clearly.

"I'm yours tonight." She whispered sexily to my ear and she kissed my cheek.

"You're making me crazy.."