Chapter 52 - With My Life

Amanda Estelle

Kyle and I didn't even talk through the event. He was busy with his thoughts and I was busy with my own thoughts. My heart was hurting a lot after talking to Logan but there's nothing I can do.

I can't go to Denmark.

It's risky and I don't know what will happen if I go with him. Logan might do something crazy or maybe I will do somehing crazy. I don't want to ruin his coronation besides he has his fiance there.

"Kyle.. I think I want to rest. I'm tired." I said to Kyle and he nodded. We got up from our seat and walked out from the ballroom. Kyle called his chauffer to pick us up at the lobby and I leaned my body to Kyle completely tired after fighting with Logan.

As soon as the car came, we got into the car and headed back to the hotel. I looked out the window and looked at the sky blankly.

Should I just go with him? Should I just.. be happy? Should I be with him and just sacrifice everything that I have?

"You should go, Mandy." I turned to Kyle and he gave me a smile.

"Why?"

"Don't you think it's time for you to stop running away?" Kyle asked as he held both of my hands.

"But.."

"Stop running away, face him." Kyle said as he took off the engagement ring.

"You deserve everything in this world, Mandy. It's time for you to find your own happiness. This is your chance.."

"I don't know." I said as I looked at him sadly.

"Drop everything, Mandy. It won't be easy but.. you'll be happy." He smiled as he caressed my hair.

"But what if-"

"Let it flow, Mandy. Don't think too much.." Kyle cut me and I found myself nodding.

"Thankyou for.. being by my side all this time." I said and I hugged him.

"You're welcome." He said as he patted my head.

"I'll prepare a jet for you in 4 hours, you can go." Kyle said and I turned to him nodding.

"Thankyou."

We arrived at the hotel and Kyle told me that he will make a call before going inside. I decided to go up to my room alone because my emotions made me tired.

"Oh.. hello." I turned my head to see Catherine or should I say Kyle's ex-fiance greeted me. I smiled looking at her.

"What a small world! We never officially introduce ourselves." I said as I put my hand in front of her to shake her hand. She took it and shook my hand.

"I'm Amanda Estelle and you're Catherine Ashton.. I know." I blurted before she can say anything.

"How do you know?" She looked at me surprised.

"Kyle told me about you." I said cheerfully.

"Oh really?"

"Catherine? What are you doing here?" I turned to see Kyle standing behind Catherine. I smiled looking at Kyle and I can't wait for them to be together again.

"I'm seeing a friend here." She said and Kyle looked at her raising his eyebrows. Her phone rang suddenly and she picked it up right away. I gave a teasing look to Kyle and Kyle rolled his eyes at me.

"My friend is still outside, I think I'll just wait at the lobby." Catherine said and I turned to her nodding a little bit. I turned to Kyle and came up with an idea.

"You should company her here.. I'm a little bit tired." I said smirking a little bit.

"But.. I hav-" Kyle wanted to protest but I cut him.

"Don't worry about me, you can go upstairs when her friend comes." I said as I turned to see the lift door opened. I quickly got in and pressed the close button.

I leaned my body to the wall and sighed. I took out my hotel room card from my bag and looked at the numbers going up. It won't be weird right? If I show up to his coronation?

When the lift door opened, I walked out from the lift and walked towards my room. I opened my hotel room and froze to see Logan in my room sitting on one of the chairs looking at me coldly.

"I'll see you in Denmark, Mandy." He smirked and I felt someone shot me with an injection before everything turns black.

I opened my eyes slowly and I touched my head because it's spinning around. I got up slowly and looked around to see where the hell I am.

Logan kidnapped me.

I'm in a room and I can see outside the window clearly. I'm in a private jet. I can't believe he injected me with something that made me lost my consciousness. I walked out from the room and the whole plane looked at me in horror.

Everyone was looking at me with their eyes widen and I turned to Logan. He smirked looking at me and I sat on the seat right across him. I looked at him and his smirked faded when he saw how calm I am.

"If you think I will kill all of you now, you're wrong. later I will.." I said as I looked at all the guards and him.

"I don't have any other choice, Mandy." Logan said and I took a bottle of water beside me.

"You will send me home after the coronation right?" I asked as I looked at him.

"I.. I don't know." He answered and I looked out the window.

"How's everyone?" I asked.

"Good.. my grandparents missed you." I felt my hand was being held and I turned to see Logan moved to sit beside me. He was holding my hand tightly and all the guards were gone to the other side of the jet.

"I'm engaged, Logan. Can you please respect that?" I asked as I took my hand away from him.

"I don't see the ring anymore." He said and he held my hand again.

"I love you, Mandy. I will give up the throne once we get there." I looked at him and sighed.

"Because I won't give up my dream?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'll move with you wherever you are in this world, I can't stand being away from you anymore." He said as he kissed the back of my hand.

"Don't give up your dream, Logan."

"You can't change my mind, Mandy. I will give it up and be with you. It's my choice, you can-"

"I'll move back to London so please don't give your dream up." I cut him.

"Then I'll move to London to be with you. I will start over and I hope you can be patient with me for start-"

"I'll stay with you but please continue the coronation." I cut him again and he looked at me speechless.

"You what?"

"I'll stay with you, Logan."

"Please don't tell me that you're just saying this to make me King and then leave me again." He looked at me sadly and I shook my head.

"I won't, I promise."

"I'm immune to that, Mandy. You broke a lot of promises already, I don't want you to fool me again." I don't blame him for thinking like that.

"I won't runaway.. again, Logan." I said as I pulled him into a hug. He pulled my body to sit on his lap and he hugged me tightly. He cried in my arms and my heart broke.. I will never leave you again, Logan. I promise, I swear.. with all my life.