You're Mental

Chapter 45: You're Mental

Draco let out a sigh while we walk out of the DADA classroom

Draco let out a sigh while we walk out of the DADA classroom. "I told you to stop talking back to her. Now because of your stubborn self, you got detention." He said.

"I don't regret a thing," I said. "Seriously. She is ruining my favourite class! Did you see the books? There are no spells, and that's just wrong!"

He looked at me. "You got a point."

I sighed then leaned on his shoulder. "The Dark Lord is back, Draco. Believe it or not, he's back to attack us. His followers killed my parents and Cedric. We must be prepared at all times." I whispered.

He kissed my forehead. He always does when I'm sad or when I need comfort.

"I got to go now. Detention is calling me." I winked.

He chuckled. "Bye, troublemaker. Behave yourself, and remember what I told you."

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, mom."

I soon saw Harry Potter walking inside her office.

"Harry," I called.

He turned. "Oh, hey."

"Detention buddies." I said.

He smiled. "Yeah. Let's go inside."

Harry knocked then we walked inside the office, and I look around.

Pink. Cats. Uggh.

She puts down her tea when she saw us.

"Good evening, Mr. Potter and Ms. Rosecharm. Sit." She said then flashed a sick smile.

Harry and I sat down.

"You're going to be doing some lines for me today." Umbridge said.

Then I saw an evil glint in her eyes.

I have a feeling we're not only going to do lines today.

Harry and I grabbed a quil, but she quickly stopped us.

"No. Not with your quil," she said. "You both will be using a special one of mine." Then she handed us the 'special' quills.

I hesitated, but grabbed it to get this over with.
"Now I want you both to write 'I must not tell lies.'" She said.

"How many times?" Harry asked.