Department of Mysteries

Chapter 52: Department of Mysteries

"Lumos." I whispered then the tip of my wand lit up.

"Where's Sirius?" Harry asked as a death eater approached us.

The man let out the very familiar walking stick.

I let out a gasp. Lucius Malfoy.

All I have to do is wait for him to remove his mask to confirm my thoughts.

He removed it, and my thoughts are correct.

He looked at me. "Ah, the remaining Y/N Rosecharm. Didn't know you're in Potter's side."

I didn't reply, but I raised my wand higher.

He turned to Harry. "That's what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now hand me the Prophecy."

"You do anything to us, I'll break it." Harry threatened.

Then I heard a laugh. A crazy one.

"He knows how to play," the figure stepped closer. "Itty...bitty...Potter."

"Bellatrix Lestrange," Neville exclaimed.

"Neville Longbottom, is it? How's mummy and daddy?" She mocked.

"Better now that they're going to be avenged." Neville said then stepped closer, making me pull him back.

Bellatrix saw me then grinned. "Oh, I know you! You're Y/N Rosecharm. You're Draco's love interest, aren't you? Lucius here told me about the both of you, and that you guys are under an engagement deal," she said then walked to me with a wand in her hand. She twirled my hair using it. "A lovely girl and a Slytherin too...Now I know why Draco is in love with you."

I glared at her then pointed my wand at her neck. "Stay away from me." I spat.

She laughed. "Ooh! Feisty!"

"Everybody just calm down, shall we? All we want is that prophecy." Lucius said slowly.

"Why not Voldemort meet me and get this?" Harry said.

"You just spoke his name," Bellatrix said. "You filthy half- blood!" Then I saw death eaters surrounding us.

"Haven't you always wondered what's the reason of the connection of you and the Dark Lord? How he was unable to kill you when you are just an infant? Don't you want to know the secret of your scar? All the answers are there in your hand. All you have to do is give it to me. I can show you everything." Lucius said.

I noticed the death eaters coming closer.

"I've waited fourteen years," Harry said.

"I know." He said with fake pity.

"I guess I can wait a little longer. Now!" Harry shouted.

"Stupefy!" We all yelled then blasted some death eaters.

The battle begins.

We began to run separate ways.

I went with Luna. A death eater approached us.

"Levicorpus!" Luna said then blasted the death eater.

"Great going, Luna!" I smiled.

"Stupefy!" I heard Neville said, stunning the death eater.

"Well done, Neville." Luna said then pulled his arm.

"We have to go find Harry." I said.

They nodded then we ran.

And collided with Hermione, Ginny, Harry, Ron.

We huddled together then raised our wands, ready to cast a spell at the coming death eater.

"Reducto!"