Epilogue

Art by @alek.dar on Instagram.

I just want to thank you all for reading and supporting my very first fanfiction

I just want to thank you all for reading and supporting my very first fanfiction. We reached the end now! Yay! I'm crying what the heck.

I love you all, my #Rosecharmfam.

I'll never forget y'all. The comments, the views, the votes. I'll treasure everything forever.

Gosh, I'm happy because I'm officially going to mark my book complete.

I'm sad because I'll no longer update this book. I'll really miss writing this for sure.

Okay enough with the crying and let's go to reading.

Don't forget to vote!!

This is Nicole signing out ✌️

King's Cross

A busy and crowded station, full of people trying to go somewhere.

Amongst the hustle and bustle, two large cages rattle on top of a ladden trolley pushed by a boy named Scorpius Malfoy. His mother, Y/N, follows after.

The thirty- seven- year- old man, Draco, followed the two.

Y/N's POV

"You got everything packed, yes?" I asked Scorpius.

He nodded. "Yes."

I sighed then quickly hugged him. "Oh, my dear, you grow up so fast."

Draco kneeled down. "Hey Scorp,"

"Father." Scorpius said then ran to hug his father.

"We'll miss you." Draco said then they pulled away.

Scorpius looked at Draco and I. "You both will write to me, won't you?"

"Everyday if you want us too..." I said.

"No," Scorpius shook his head. "Not everyday. I heard James telling Albus that most people only get letters from home about once a month. I don't want too..."

"Nonsense!" Draco said. "Harry says he wrote to Albus' brother three times a week last year."

Scorpius looked at us with a grin. "Can we go now?"

"Of course," I said then guide him. "All you have to do is walk straight at the wall between platforms nine and ten."

"Don't stop and be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. Best to do it at a run if you're nervous." Draco added.

Scorpius took a deep breath. "I'm ready."

Draco and Y/N put their hands on Scorpius' trolley- and together, the family run hard into the the barrier.

Platform Nine and Three- Quarters

Which is covered in thick white stream pouring from the HOGWARTS EXPRESS.

And which is also busy- but instead of people in sharp suits going about their day, it's now wizards and witches in robes mostly trying to work out how to say goodbye to their beloved progeny.

Y/N's POV

"This is it." I said with a smile.

"Wow!" Scorpius said with a huge smile.

"Platform nine and three- quarters." Draco said.

"Where are they?" Scorpius looked around. "Are they here? Maybe they didn't come?"

Draco points out Ron, Hermione, and their daughter Rose.

Rose stepped closer to Scorpius. "Hello Scorpius,"

Scorpius began to sweat and cough nervously. "Uh-hello...Rosie?"

"It's Rose," she chuckled. "But I appreciate the nickname. Albus is looking for you actually. Want me to escort you?" She asked.

Scorpius looked at me then scanned my eyes, looking for an answer. "Mom, can I?"

I sighed then hugged my boy tight. "I'll miss you, sweetheart. Don't be afraid to make friends and excel in class. I love you."

"Scorpius," my husband Draco turned to him. "You're an intelligent boy like your father, so I'm positive you'll do well with your studies. I also hope you'll find a girl like your mother here to protect you and make you happy while you're in Hogwarts."

He grasped my hand then looked at me lovingly.

"Be in Slytherin too and make your parents proud." He added with a smug grin.

"Dad!"

"Even if you aren't in Slytherin, we'll love you and accept you no matter what." I said with a smile.

Scorpius began to tear up. "I'll miss you two. Thank you for everything."

"Don't cry, baby," I wiped my son's tears. "You're making mommy cry as well!"

"Crybabies." Draco rolled his eyes, but I swore I saw his eyes go teary as well.

"Just don't end up bullying like your father here. It isn't attractive." I dramatically sighed, glancing at Draco with a smirk.

Draco's eye twitched then shoved his hands in his pockets. "That's the reason why you love me in the first place!"

"Oh shush! I was forced to be with you—don't worry, I don't mind one bit!"

"You fell for me."

"You fell for me first."

"Oh really? Last time I checked—"

"No. That one time I literally fell on you while demanding to give my sketchbook back doesn't count, honey."

Someone cleared their throat.

"Y/N."

I turned. "Harry, Ginny!"

"Ready to send our children to Hogwarts?" Ginny asked while watching our kids talk to each other.

"I just hope they will have safer adventures unlike us." I said then shivered at the thought of the troll, time traveling, hippogriffs, triwizard tournaments, yule ball...

"Hey," Draco kissed my temple. "It will be alright. Voldemort is dead now. He won't attack Hogwarts again."

I leaned on him. "I know."

Then we heard the train whistle.

Scorpius turned to us. "Goodbye."

He waved then walked inside the train with the trio's children.

"DO NOT FORGET TO OWL US OR IM SENDING A HOWLER!" I said then waved.

The kids waved goodbye to their parents.

"Bye! I love you!" I heard Scorpius yell.

With one last goodbye, I turned to Draco.

"Let's go home."

He kissed my forehead. "Alright, Mrs. Malfoy."

I have a child to protect and care.

I have a home to stay.

I have a husband that I promise to love til death do us part.

I have a family.

And it all started when I got Engaged to a Malfoy.

Story completed ✔️