Battle Begins

Chapter 81: Battle Begins

Harry and I followed the marching students

"Harry, are you sure this is a good idea?" I whispered as I adjust my Slytherin robe.

"Just keep your head low. Trust me." He whispered.

"Okay." I said then bowed my head slightly.

The students halted. Okay, what's going on?

"Any of you are surely wondering why I have summoned you at this hour," Snape's voice said. "It comes to my attention that earlier this evening...Harry Potter and Y/N Rosecharm was sighted in Hogsmeade."

I turned to Harry, trying to hold a giggle. "Just wait until-"

Harry nudged me. "I know."

"Now, should anyone- student or staff- tend to aid Mr. Potter and Ms. Rosecharm, will be punished in a matter consistent with the severity of their transgression furthermore. Any person found to have knowledge of this events who fails to come forward will be treated equally guilty." He said then slowly started walking to the crowd.

"If anyone here has knowledge of the two's movements this evening, I invite them to step forward. Now."

"Let's go." Harry whispered.

I nodded then we both stepped forward, making the students emit gasps and whispers.

"It seems that- despite your exhaustive, defensive strategies, we still have a little problem with the security, headmaster."

And on cue, Hermione and the others entered.

I faced Snape. "How dare you stand where he stood? Did you tell them what happened that night? That night you murdered a good man? That night you murdered a man who trusted you? Did you?!" I yelled.

Snape brought out his wand then pointed it at me.

My eyes widened as Professor McGonagall brought me aside.

They started shooting some spells then Snape suddenly disappeared.

"Harry Potter...Y/N Riddle..."

"Ugh," I grabbed the side of my head.

"Y/N! Are you alright?" Hermione asked me then held my shoulders.

I felt more pain in the side of my head. "Ah! It hurts, it hurts, it hurts!"

"You feel it too?" Harry asked weakly.

"Potter, Y/N," McGonagall looked at the two of us.

Then we heard a girl scream, giving us goosebumps.

"I know that many of you wants to fight...some of you may even think it's wise...Give me Harry Potter and Y/N Riddle, and you won't be harmed... Give me Harry Potter and Y/N Riddle, and I will leave Hogwarts untouched... Give me Harry Potter and Y/N Riddle, and you will be rewarded..."