Talk

Chapter 70: Talk

Y/N's POV

"But Draco, that can't be- I can't be! I can't be the daughter of that murderer! His followers killed my parents." I sobbed.

Draco was indeed shock too. His girlfriend and his soon-to-be wife is a Riddle.

He wrapped his arms around me then pulled me in a tight embrace. "Shh. Calm down."

I shook my head. "Draco.."

"We should go. Are you okay with apparating?" He asked, holding my hand tight.

I nodded sadly then in a blink of an eye, we're back in the manor.

"Where did you two went?" Narcissa asked us.

"Around." Draco said.

"Cissy!" The familiar maniac voice called, making me hide behind Draco. "Where's the girl?"

"Bella," Narcissa glanced at me then gulped.
"Why do you need her?"

"Business. Now come on! Where is she?"
Bellatrix said, getting really impatient.

"I'm right here." I said, stepping forward.

She grinned. "Perfect!" She grabbed my hand then dragged me to another room.

"My Lord! Here's the girl just like you ask."

That's when I saw Voldemort himself, grinning like a psychopath. "Leave us, Bellatrix."

Bellatrix smirked then went outside happily.

"Come and take a seat." He said.

"Never in my life will I sit with you." I said.

I thought he'll yell at me, I thought he will hurt me, or hex and curse me.

But he just grin even more. "Oh, you're just like your mother."

I keep a straight face, so he continued, "your mother has a lot of bravery in her. Not to forget how naive she is. Maybe that's the reason why she passed."

"It's because of you," I spat. "You're nothing more but a murderer."

He stood, and he doesn't look very happy.

Merlin help

"You must be very brave," he walked to me then grabbed my left arm. "Or very foolish. I'm very sure you know my connection to you."

"Indeed, and I'm not happy about it."

"You should be grateful, Rosecharm...or may I say Riddle- that I'm going to be the most powerful wizard that every wizard will fear me. Let's say that all muggles will be destroyed."

"No! Dumbledore-" I stopped myself.

Oh right. He's dead.

"What are you going to do?" I asked in a quiet voice. "Do you want me to be like Draco?"

"Exactly. Young Malfoy...I see that you both have a strong connection."

He's my fiancé.

"What?" He asked.

I knew it.

"Yes. You read my mind. I'm his soon-to-be-wife, and I'll do whatever it takes to keep him safe." I stated proudly.

Draco's POV

Heck. Heck. Heck. Heck. HECK.

"Draco," mother's soft voice cooed. "Sit down and stop pacing around. You're making me dizzy."

"Mother," I stopped then turned to her. "Let me go to her."

"Darling," she wiped a tear that I didn't know fell down my cheek. "Calm down."

"What if-"

"Draco." She said more sternly then patted the seat beside her.

I sat down then she spoke, "I know you love her."

"I do. I really do." I replied.