Blinded By Hatred

Chapter 65: Blinded By Hatred

"Harry, that's Katie Bell." Hermione said.

Harry turned then walked to her then began to talk.

Then Ron glanced at the entrance. "I see Malfoy's here." Ron said, making me turn.

Harry turned then I watch Draco walking away.
Harry followed him, making me worry.

"I'll go to them." I told Ron and Hermione.

"But Y/N-"

I began to walk to the boy's lavatory. That's where I saw Draco holding both sides of the sink, sobbing.

My heart broke. I never see him cry. Ever.

"Draco." I called, walking closer to him.

He turned. "Y/N, you shouldn't be here." He said then let out a shaky breath.

"What's going on? I can help you." I said.

"No," he cried even harder. "No one can help me."

"I can," I said then stroke his face. "I can if you can just tell me."

"I can't, Y/N. Do you understand?" He said.

"I know what you did, Malfoy," I heard Harry said. "You hexed her, didn't you?"

Draco didn't answer. He just grabbed me by his side then shot a spell towards Harry.

The two began to battle. The mirrors are now broken and the water is sprinkling, flooding the lavatory.

"Sectumsempra!" Harry yelled, blasting Draco.

My eyes widened then I walked over to Draco.

The sight is driving me crazy! His chest now have cuts and blood is coming out, flooding the floor.

"Draco, Draco. I'm here. Listen to me." I cooed.

He began to groan and wince. "Ah- it h-hurts."

I turned to Harry. "What have you done?!"

Snape entered then Harry walked away.

That bastard. I'll kill him.

Snape began to whisper something over and over again, healing Draco.

"Tell me what happened, Ms. Rosecharm."

"It was Harry," I said bitterly. "He said some unknown spell. Sectumsempra."

"I'm going to escort Mr. Malfoy to the hospital wing. You get yourself cleaned up." He said.

I glanced at my robes that are now bloody.

"Alright, sir." I said then kissed Draco's cheek.

I walked out of the lavatory. The students are wondering why I'm covered in blood.

I stormed up the Gryffindor table. "Harry Potter! You bloody arse!" I yelled.

Students stop to look. Harry gulped the looked around. "It was an accident-"

I slapped his cheek, making him grunt. "Oh, so casting an unknown spell is an accident?! He could've died! You almost killed my boyfriend!" I hissed.

Ron and Hermione stood then walked to us.

"What the bloody hell is going on?" Hermione asked.

"Ask him!" I pointed at Harry. "He did this."

Ron noticed my bloody shirt. "Your shirt-"

"I know," I snapped then went to leave, but gave Harry a glare. "You're blinded by hatred, Harry Potter. Don't expect me to be friends with you again."