Feeling Better

Chapter 54: Feeling Better

Y/N's POVI fluttered my eyes opened, but quickly shut them when I saw the super bright light of the hospital wing

Y/N's POV
I fluttered my eyes opened, but quickly shut them when I saw the super bright light of the hospital wing.

"Oh, you're awake! Thank goodness!" A voice exclaimed.

I opened my eyes. "Hermione? What happened? Where's everyone? Where's Harry-"

"Calm down, Y/N. You fainted so we brought you here."

"Is it all real?" I asked her.

She sighed. "Yes, but don't worry. The ministry is already taking care of it. Harry's... not feeling alright."

"Of course," I said. "He just lost his godfather."

She turned then grabbed the book that's on top of the table stand next to me.

I noticed the bouquet of roses.

"Roses?" I asked Hermione.

"Oh," Hermione started. "It's from Malfoy. I told him to stay away because I was furious. You know, because his father is a death eater and what happened between you two. He just sighed then left the roses."

I touched the petal of the rose. "I wonder why he would do this. He called our friendship off, and we aren't friends anymore."

"Y/N, believe it or not, he still cares. Best friend or not, you're his fiancée. Plus, it's just a misunderstanding. He'll soon go to you and say sorry for being his stupid self." She said.

I smiled then hugged her. "Thank you for always being there for me, Hermione. I'm feeling better."

"Alright," she said. "Now be quiet, I'm going to read."

I chuckled. "Of course."