How

Chapter 77: How

"This is boring," I mumbled then hopped of the stool.

The trio left me again for their Horcrux hunting. I wanted to go, but they told me it's dangerous and that I should stay here with Fleur and Bill.

I scoffed. Dangerous? What's dangerous is that Harry and the Dark Lord's minds are connected! Every step they take, he can detect it and maybe put them in harm's way!

"Where are you going, dear?" Fleur asked me.

"I need fresh air. I won't be long." I said then took my coat and shoved my wand in my pocket.

"Are you sure? I mean, Hermione told me to watch over you." Fleur said.

"I'll be fine." I smiled then went out.

I decided to go deep into the woods for an adventure.

That's when I heard people talking.

"I just hope she's alright." A female voice sighs.

"She'll be fine, honey. She's probably finishing her education in Hogwarts now." The man assured.

"But it's not safe anymore! Who knows that he is searching for her!" The woman cried.

"Calm down, Ella. Remember the deal Lucius and I made? Draco will protect her-"

"How can the boy protect her if he's one of them?" The woman snapped.

"Aren't we one too? Besides, Draco is a good lad. He'll do anything to protect Y/N because from the moment they introduced themselves, I can see the love in his eyes."

Then the woman began to sob. "I just miss my darling girl! It's been two years since our 'death', and I can't believe we lied to her!"

My eyes widened as I stepped closer....
But that's a mistake because I stepped on a twig.

Huge mistake.

The woman stopped crying. "Who's there?!"

I didn't reply, so she walked to the direction I am. "I ask again, who goes there?!"

No reply again. "Stupefy!" She casted.

But I was quicker, "Expelliarmus!" I said, disarming her.

Her eyes widened. "Y/N?"

"Mom," I gasped then turned to dad. "Dad?"

The two stood before me, leaving me

stuttering. "H-how? Are you...alive?"

Draco's POV

I fiddled with the tiny black box on my hands.

Y/N is all I think about right now. I just really hope that she's alright.

"Draco, we've been calling-oh, whats that?"
Mother asked, making me jump.

"Mother," I groaned then quickly hid the box. "Knock before entering."

"I know, I know," she sighed. "We've been calling you down for dinner. You look pale. Are you alright? Sick?" She said then placed the back of her hand on my forehead.

I shook my head. "No-no. I'm alright."

"What's this?" She said then held the small box.

My eyes widened. How is she that quick? It was just beside me a while ago-

"Nothing, mother. Give it back." I said then reached for it.

She opened it then gasped. "You're gonna ask for her hand in marriage."

I scratched my nape. "Yeah. I was planning to...after the war or after we finish our education."

"I can't wait to have grandkids..." she sighed dreamily, making me flustered.

"Mom!" I said. "Stop! I don't even want to think about that yet."

She chuckled then walked to the door. "Alright. Come now. Dinner is waiting."