Rosecharm Secrets

Chapter 69: Rosecharm Secrets

Y/N's POV

I woke up then I realized I'm inside Draco Malfoy's bedroom.

The door opened, revealing Draco that's still in his black suit.

"You're awake." He pointed out.

I nodded. "Draco,"

"Yes, Y/N?" He sat down, facing me.

"Is it true?" I asked.

"What is?" He asked.

"Everything," I said, looking down. "Everything that's happening. Dumbledore's dead now, isn't he?"

"He is," he said.

"Tell me everything, Draco." I said.

"I became a death eater before the start of sixth year. With my father in Azkaban, the Dark Lord chose me to finish the task. My mother and Snape did the Unbreakable Vow to keep me safe."

"I'm scared, Draco. What is Bellatrix saying?"

He hugged me. "My aunt can be mental at times. I don't know what she's saying."

Then there was a soft knock on the door, making Draco and I pull away from our little embrace.

"Oh, there you are, Draco. I see you're awake now, Y/N."

"Hello mum." "Hello, Narcissa."

"Draco, didn't your father tell you that there's a meeting?"

Draco suddenly frowned. "With the death eaters?"

"And the Dark Lord himself," she whispered then handed me a beautiful black dress. "This is for you to wear later."

"No," Draco said. "She can't go down there! The Dark Lord will be there!"

"The Dark Lord won't hurt her. Besides, she deserves to know."

"What she will know will hurt her."

"Draco, please," Narcissa said. "Just listen to your mother. Y/N, wear it." She said then left.

I hold the dress then turned to Draco. "You guys know something I don't know?"

"Y/N," Draco said. "You'll find out—"

"What are you guys hiding?"

Draco sighed. "I know something. I just can't be sure."

"They brought me here for a reason." I said then walked to the bathroom to change.

I finally wore the dress. It looks beautiful and it shows all my curves.

But it looks like I'm attending a funeral.

I tried to zip the zipper of the dress, but I can't reach it.