Fake

Chapter 79: Fake

How many days have passed without the trio?

I probably forgot the date now.

"Y/N," mother entered the tent. "Good to see you awake."

"Good morning, mother." I said.

"So," she sat down, looking really serious.
"Your father and I have a plan."

"Oh?" I raised an eyebrow. "Do tell."

"Do you want something to eat?" She asked.

I shook my head. "I'm fine."

"Okay," she brought out a letter then handed it to me. "I want you to read it."

I got the letter then unfolded it.

I began to read it then I quickly looked up to meet my mother's eye contact. "You want me to fake my death too?!" I yelled angrily.

"There is no need to yell, Y/N." She hissed.

I stood, waving the letter. "Merlin, mother! We can't just run and hide forever! This is war!"

She stood too. "That's why we're doing our best to keep you safe! Don't you see that Voldemort wants you?!"

"You shouldn't have taken me away in the first place!"

"So you're telling me you want to stay in the hands of your murderous father?!"

I couldn't fight now. She's right.

I sighed then sat down. "I can't..."

"Y/N," she called then placed her palm on my hand. "We love you so much that we can't bear to lose you. We can't bear to be without you again. We love you. Please do remember that."
Then she pulled me in a very tight hug.

I hugged her back. "But what about Draco? He will be very heartbroken, I'm sure. I love him too, and I can't bear to see him in pain."

"I know he will be...but it's for our own good."
Looking at the letter, I said, "okay."

Third Person's POV:

Narcissa was sitting in her bed when an owl knocked on the window.

Hearing the noise, Narcissa stood to make her way to the window.

She opened it then the owl dropped a letter.

What's this? Narcissa thought to herself. Who would be sending a letter this late? Maybe it's urgent.

She unfolded the letter then began to read.

Her eyes widened and only four words popped in her head.

Y/N Riddle is dead.

She looked down with tears pooling her eyes.
Oh dear...Draco will be heartbroken. He love her very much. What should I say?

Narcissa sighed then went to check on her son.

When she opened the door, she look surprised.

"What are you doing, Draco?" She asked.

"I'm writing a letter to Y/N..." he admitted shyly with a faint blush on his cheeks. "Where ever she is. I hope she is doing alright. I miss her. I want to see her, bend down on one knee, and ask for her hand in marriage. I just...love her that much." Draco finished off with a grin.

Narcissa bit her lip. Gosh, this is getting harder for me to tell him.

"That's very lovely and sweet of you, Draco... to dream about the things you want to accomplish with her," she started as she sat down on his bed.

Draco observes her uneasiness. "Are you alright, mother?"

Then she burst out crying. "This is getting harder for me to tell you!"

Draco looked surprised. "You're making me worry."

"I'm so sorry, Draco."

"Mother, can you please tell me what's happening?!"

"SHE IS GONE!" Narcissa blurted out.

Draco was taken aback. "W-who is?"

"Y/N is dead." Narcissa said slowly.

"No," Draco stepped back. "No, no. I refuse to believe it! She is safe with those three fools!"

"She was found dead in a forest. Her corpse was found by one of the workers in the Ministry of Magic while they do their daily search. Draco..." she reached out for her son's hand. "Draco, I'm sorry."

"No," he shook his head once more. "No! NO!"

Narcissa's heart pained at the sight of her son having a panic attack.

His platinum blonde hair is getting messy because of his pulling, his shirt crumpled, his face all red and tears falling down his eyes.

Narcissa walked to her son then hugged him as he continued sobbing and muttering words.

"She can't be gone..."

Y/N's POV

"I'm sorry, Draco..." I cried. "I'm sorry. I don't want this to happen."

I didn't know faking my death can be that painful.

I was about to go to sleep when a voice whispered.

"I know you're still alive, daughter."