💜

Jisung POV

"Love is about realizing that an imperfect person can make your life great. So art is like a mystery if others can tell how deeply you feel you showed someone who feels the same as you.
So you have to show me an art that demonstrates your emotions. This would be turned in at the end of the year. I hope all of you will show me something different about you."

Hmm, what should I do? I thought to myself.

"Hey, what are you planning to do Jisung?"

"Not sure. How about you Felix?"  

"I'm going to paint my undying love for Changbin."

"Are you sure about that? This is about demonstrating your emotions in a painting."

"That's why I'm going to demonstrate my emotions to Changbin in this painting you'll see it at the end of the year."

"Does he even know your name,"  I asked him as he was daydreaming.

"Not yet but listen I drop my pencil in class today and he picked it up and gave it to me how romantic is he and he also smiled at me. EEEKK! "

"He did the same thing with the girl behind you wasn't her name Chaeyoung."

"I don't care I almost had a heart attack. What if he likes me."  He said excitedly almost jumping from his seat before I stop him.

"What if he only wants to get in your pants." He looks like the type he would.

"Don't ruin my moment Jisung." He pouted.

"I'm sorry Felix but he doesn't seem worth the love you want to give him." He nodded but I know he won't listen to me.

The school bell rings. Felix and I went to our last class of the day GYM. The class I want Felix to shoot me in the head that's how much I despise that class.

Today's activity was dodgeball and it was the worst when the stronger kids, the popular ones, were there to kick our asses every time. Even if you're were girl they'll still beat your ass because they're not here to chitchat they're here to kill us not in general. I mean I was fine Felix on the other hand was the first one to get hit first he was an easy target.

Today was different I was on their team it was weird. Like I felt the whole planet was going to explode.

"Jisung come here,"  Felix shouted at me.

"Yes,"  I said to him. "They just pick you my Changbinie picked you! Let's switch please."  "Why?"  "I want to be close to my future husband."  "Fine, I'll ask but you owe me one."  "Thank you."

"Um Changbin,"  I said poking his back. 

"Yes." He turns around looking all buff and shit.

"Um, can I switch and go to the other team you could have Felix."  "Who?"  "The one with purple and grayish hair."

"I'm not trying to be mean or anything but he's really bad at playing do you want us to fail."  "Um so is that a yes?-"  "NO! I picked you for a reason so stop bugging me or  I will hit you."

"Okay." I went back with a happy Felix looking at me.

"So what did he say!"  He said jumping.

"We can't switch if I try and ask him again he'll hit me." 

"My Changbin would never."

"Bitch please we're talking about big buffalo Changbin that made the gym teacher lose sight."  "It was an accident he said sorry."

"Either way I could see him doing something harsh to us without him doing anything."  I smile at him. "Well, good luck today buddy!" 
"What?"  "Try to survive bye."  "JISUNG!" He screeched.

Class ended we went back to the locker rooms.
"My back hurts and my face," Felix said touching his red tomato face.

"Oh does it?" I said with a cheeky smile. "I don't like you. Also, you saw how my Changbin was looking at me." 

"Oh yeah, I saw how he killed you when he hit you directly in your face. Your face is so puffy." I laughed at him. "Stop laughing at me!"  "I can't you look like the girl from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory who turned blue."  "Is it that bad?"  "Oh no, it's horrible go get that checked."

"Jisung I'm going to kill you."
"Why me! Your boyfriend did that."

We changed out of our gym uniform and headed back home.

"Let's watch a movie," Felix said, "We should start doing our project,"  I said back. "We got until the end of the year." "Fine, what movie do you want to watch?"

Oh yes, it's short I know Wednesday I have to do my SAT wish me luck squirt.  But here you go, guys. hehe.

Edit

(Edit again!!)Hopefully, it makes sense now!!👌🏼