13

Minho POV
I grabbed a cigarette and a lighter "Hey" "So I broke up with Xio" "So you did listen to me." 

I blew a cloud of smoke out of my mouth. "No at first I didn't listen to you but he got so clingy and jealous I broke up with him."

"Okay, your single do you want someone to give you a lap dance." "I'm not feeling it." "Come on a bit of guy giving you dances on your crotch will feel up your spirit."

"It just—um" "Come on." I whistle to my guy he brought six dudes coming inside the VIP room. Two of them were beside me whispering sexy things in my ear turning me on one guy was stroking my dick.

"Come on ChangBin loose a little"

"I can't it feels wrong." "No it's not is the job they don't mind." "I am is like I'm cheating." "On who? Don't tell me you still like Felix!"

"I mean I'm not sure yet," I told the five guys to leave the room. "Felix doesn't like you!" "What are you saying he confessed to me he feels the same."

"Yeah he did but now he isn't the same as he went to talk to you. If you ask me he's crazy you saw how badly he talks about people behind their back he did it to Jisung." 

"He's not like that."
"I'm telling you he is if it was fake he wouldn't go this far and slapped Jisung in the face. You have to be cautious I will never let someone hurt you now come and do some weed with me."

The next day

I woke up with a guy in my bed I don't know how we ended at my house. But my dock is throbbing. I went to the bathroom and showered I changed into some fresh clothes.

"Hi there." I jumped I forgot this dude was in my bed.

"Hi, you can leave when your done showering, and when your done changing just locked the door on your way out. I'm going to leave now."

"Okay call me if you ever want my service again." he headed to the bathroom "no need," I said leaving the room.

I cooked some fast ramen I called Hyunjin.

"Hey!"
"What is it." "Hey don't be a moody girl who's having her period," I told him.
"What if I am." He retorted back. "Is that all you were going to say to me."

"Nah where are you!" "I'm home." I hear him sniff.

"Are you crying?" "nOO!" he got defensive. "Well, I'm coming."

"I'm not opening the door." "I'll find a way to get in your house anyway."

I hung up. "Hey so I'm done already," he said.
"Here some taxi money." I grabbed some money from my wallet and gave it to him.

"Thank you." I opened the door to see my dad. fuck "Who is this!" He asked glaring at me.

"A friend so let him pass!" He let him passed I tried to do the same but he stopped me putting his hand over my shoulder. "Do this again and I will kill you and your friend next time."

"Then kill me like how you kick mom multiple times." "She dead now. It wasn't my fault that this hoe you call a mom went and killed herself."

"Stop saying that about her."

"Look at your disappointment," he said coming closer to me. "Your lucky your living somewhere I won't hesitate to kick you out." "You can't do that when you never home at all so is my house than yours."

"I owe everything in this house!" he smacked me in the head. "What the hell you have no right to touch me." he furrowed his eyes. He grabbed me from my shirt pushing me into the wall.

"I can say whatever I want. I'm the man of the house! You on the other hand aren't a man your a pussy that likes dudes that is not a man. I'm the one with the pants in the house."

"What pants your wearing shorts."

"Don't be a smart ass with me." he put his hands on my mouth gripping it hard. He bashed my head in the wall multiple times. He threw me on the floor. I heard him say fuck his hands we're all red it looked like the blood he didn't wash it or anything he just left.

I stayed there when the door opened with someone screaming.

All I heard was an ambulance noise. I felt my hand being touched it was warm.

My eyes went black.

I finally woke up my eyes flutter open I wanted to move but couldn't my head was in pain I couldn't move it around that much.

My eyes went to the side I couldn't believe who I saw.

Cliffhanger yes it's short but I will post the next chapter soon don't worry this is gonna be good who do you guys think Minho saw the comment.

Edit
(Edit again)👌🏼