15

This is gonna be both Minho and Jisung POV enjoy if this goes well between them Also the picture I made if you look at the phone you see Minho okay bye it isn't the best but it's there.

Minho POV

Why in the hell is Jisung here? Is he gonna make fun of me.?

I was about to talk when a doctor came in.
"Hello, I'm Doctor Kim you can also call me Seokjin. So Mr. Lee can you remember anything that happened to you." "No, I don't remember anything."

"Well, you have no broken bone thank god you do have a head injury we put some bandages around your head keep it like that for two weeks. If you take it off you will faint or worse not wake up so let it heal." I nodded. "Tomorrow you'll be discharged. I will give you these pills you'll need them two days a week."

"Got it. thank you"   "Is my pleasure for my patients to have a good check-up now excuse me I got to call my husband to get some rest."

I turn my eyes to see Jisung but he looked away. "What are you doing here?"

"Um..."   "Are you making fun of me!!" "Why would I?" "Can you get out I don't want to see your face?"

"Excuse me I didn't want to take care of you at first but Hyunjin told me if I can take care of you so he can call the rest of your friends and he'll forgive me but I just did it for kindness even if I didn't want to. But you look fine I can't believe I waste my time to take care of you"

"I don't know why you did I wish I did die at the moment when my dad was pushing my head into the wall."

"You remember!" "Of course I remember I would never forget what my father did to me you better tell no one," I said grabbing his wrist.

"Now get out would you your face enough paining me!!"

Jisung POV
I grabbed my things shutting the door hard I send a text to Hyunjin.

Me: I left Minho's room. He's being a whiny ungrateful bitch you can handle him now.

Hyunjin: Thanks. I'll handle it him from here it was good you left Woojin is coming to see him.

Me: is Felix going to be there!

Hyunjin: No, he wasn't at Woojin house we'll probably see him later.

Me: okay..see you!

I put my keys on the table I left going up to my room I stripped my clothes and went to hit the shower.

I came back grabbing my pajamas from my drawer.  I took my towel off before I knew it there was a big flash. I looked around to see no one.
I turned around and felt a flash again I looked out the window to see a guy running.

"Heyy!" I yelled from my window but it was too late they were already gone. What was that person doing? Was he taking pictures of me? No why would they are they a stalker or did someone tell them to do it breathe Jisung you're just paranoid.

I went to the living room and stayed there for a while. I grabbed one of the couch pillows and fell asleep.

Minho POV

"Hey-oh wow you look hideous." "Thanks, Bang Chan where is Changbin?"  "He left looking for a vending machine."
"Where's Woojin hyung and Hyunjin?"
"Not sure but I know they're coming. Hey I saw Jisung coming out of your room looking angry is it not because of you right he did save you from bleeding out?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about?"
"Okay, I'll just ask Hyunjin." "Ask him he doesn't know anything." After I said that Hyunjin came and scared me.