17

Jisung POV

I was getting mocked I was getting pushed even called a faggot it doesn't make sense since half of these boys are I mean not faggot I hate that word but homosexual.

Why am I getting bullied and it's just because of that damn stupid kiss? I can't take it anymore.

I've seen Changbin but he didn't bear to glance at me he knew I was staring at him why wouldn't he do nothing and I was right every friend that was Minho's were jerks but Hyunjin and Bangchan for now.

Why am I getting targeted! I don't like boys I mean I do but it leads me from getting hurt. But then I can't stop I like getting kissed by or being smothered with love is it because I never felt like that before and I just need love in my life.

I just want everything to be back to normal. Me being happy with my friends. I hate rumors. I hate the word rumor. I don't want to think about a rumor that's about me.

Do they know who I kissed because Changbin isn't getting hate or anything? I walked to the cafeteria all eyes were on me it made me feel embarrassed and turn a shade of red.

I sat down eating my pudding cup someone slapped the back of my neck I turn to see two boys laughing and high-fiving each other.

My lip quiver I shouldn't cry you have to stay strong Jisung you have to make them see that this won't affect you. "Hey there," Seungmin said as he sat next to me.

"I'm not trying to be mean but are you sure you  want to sit next to me I have a trail of having rumors or start drama." "You think I care about those fake rumors about you were friends and I know they are not true."

"Thanks, Seungmin...Where Jeongin?"

"No problem. He went to Busan he's visiting his relatives." "Ah okay." "So who did you have sex with hmm."

"I never had sex and I don't think I'm ready."

"I know I'm messing with you. There has to be a story behind this rumor. I saw you in the halls today you look sore I saw how you were trying not to limp but you did your arms are bruised. What happened to you?"

I told him what happened you can see Seungmin's face boil up it was scary Seungmin being angry is the worst.

"Where Minho?! How can he act like a prick and oh that Changbin guy is in my last nerves how dare he. I want to kick both of them in the balls they'll be screaming for their mommy but I'm their mommy now."

"You can't Seungmin please don't anger them more." He looked at me worried. "I'm going now."

"Why are you leaving?"

"I'm worried if you do something to them I know you won't but if you do I feel like if I stay here longer in school is going to be awful for me who knows what other things they will do to me."

I stood up from the table I was near the cafeteria exits when suddenly I was spilled with red pudding on my hair I looked behind me to find everyone laughing at me, of course, Minho was the culprit he had a grinned on his face he threw the empty cup in my face.

He walked away. I had enough with his bullshit.

I marched my way towards him. I grab him from his shoulder to look at me I  punched him right on the nose.

"What the hell!" He step back as blood started to come out. "I'm not finished!" I said as I kicked him on the stomach with my knee.

He was about to throw a punch but I missed his swing. I grabbed him by his forearm and twisted it. He was facing the rest of the students in the cafeteria.

"I had enough with your bullshit. Pick on someone else or better don't pick on anybody else I had it enough with you and Felix! What do you guys want from me?"

Then I thought about it.

"Where's Felix!" I said he got up from the table and headed towards me.

"What do you want Jisung!" 

"Do you want to know something?" I told him as he rolled his eyes.

"What!"

"I kissed-well no excuse me I wasn't the one who kissed first Seo Changbin if he's even listening was the one who kissed me first." The whole cafeteria was dead silent.

"I want you to hear the real rumor from someone who got the kiss. I am not a whore I didn't sleep with anyone. So Minho please keep your dirty mouth out of my name thank you." I let him go.

I left the school. I can't believe I did that I'm going to die soon. I just couldn't handle it anymore. But it felt great to get the truth out. I stopped walking and sat on a park bench there was no sun today please god don't let it rain on me. I felt little droplets of rain coming down.

I ran to my house as it was now thundering. I unlocked the door to my house and went in.

I put my shoes to the side and wear the house slippers. I turn the light on.

"Hello, Han Jisung." I jumped and turn around.

"W-who are you and what are you doing in my house!"

"Let's talk man to man." he came closer he was a big guy over 6'7 he had a dark beard with a cold face is that's some faded blood he has on his shirt.

"Look Jiusng let's talk." "Sure I like talking."

"Yeah, I figured." he touched one of the strands of my hair.  "I've heard a lot about you."

"You did what kind of things." "Things that should make your pretty mouth shut up because bad things will happen to you if you don't shut your little dirty mouth things are not going to end well for you."

He grabbed my wrist and lend me to the bed.

"U-um what are you going to do to me!" He grabbed something out of his back pocket it was a knife he came towards me he grabbed the length of my shirt and tear it apart "Here." "W-what do you want me to do with it?" I looked at him with panicked.

"Cut yourself any part of your body so you'll know what's your place in the school someone summoned me to tell you this and you know this person. So cut yourself now you bitch. Also if I hear you say something to someone about this I will be back and next time you won't be cutting yourself next time you'll be dead. You got that." I nodded as my lips were quivering.

My tears started to drop I cut both of my wrists f-fuck I bit my lip he kissed my forehead.

"I had a lovely talk with you Han Jisung."

I nodded I was so scared. I rushed to the bathroom shaking I put on some bandages and rolled them y my wrists.

I dropped to the floor sobbing.

Hello, I'm back! I finished my finals passed them I realize I am smart. Yes, this story took a dark turn. But it doesn't get better at all. Not even once.
I wish I can say it does but no it doesn't. But let's hope it will get better. Love you all and who do you think called this mysterious man.

Edit
(Edit again)👌🏼