10

Damn Babbies I left you guys like that sorry I wonder if you miss this I'm sorry my children I'm starting to write this when a stray kids song just popped up.

So let's get right into the story this is about Minho and Felix of what happened between them!!

Felix POV

I stopped my tracks to see Changbin and his supposedly new boyfriend talking to Minho having arms around each other. "Felix, what happened?" Jisung asked me. I let go of his hand and run past them I don't know where I was going but I knew I needed to be far from them.

I went to an empty classroom on the third floor.
"I hate everyone why can't no one love me? Am I someone who plays a toy? Am I not pretty enough? Am I not someone's ideal type? I don't deserve no one's love."

I cried so hard I punched the desk hurting my hand "Ow!" I wanted to curse but didn't. I flopped to the ground bursting into tears.
I leaned my back to the wall the only thing I could hear was my heartbreak. I hear the bell ring. I was just going to skip my next class. Nobody was going to come here since this room is just storage other teachers put.

I feel like I couldn't do this anymore. "Hey."

I see Minho staring at me. "What do you want?"
I said giving him a nasty tone. "Hey don't be a little bitch what are you doing here." "Why do you care. You don't even know my name."

"I just do! So are you going to tell me why you are here?" "I want to die!" "Why all of the sudden."

"What do I have to lose." "I mean I can give you plenty of reasons why you shouldn't your parents, your friends, the person you like? Your gonna hurt them in what you did killing yourself is not the answer."

"I don't care I lost everything! I could care less about my life!" "Why when you can do something for me and I can let you have Changbin all to yourself."

"What do you mean?"

"Who has always told you that you shouldn't date Changbin. Who told you to not waste your time on him because he's going to break your heart. Jisung tells you to never trust him because of who he hangs up with. What if? Hear me out Jisung likes Changbin but he didn't want you to have him to yourself so he tells you all these terrible things about Changbin. He's always criticizing you for liking him when he hasn't even fallen in love.

What if this was Jisung's plan to make Changbin stay away from you. What if that boy that's with Changbin is just Jisung's helper. What if Jisung and Changbin are having sex right now? If you have a crush on someone he would've supported you isn't what friends do support one another. He doesn't support you in having a crush on Changbin. Know your limit he's the one who's ruining a chance for you."

"How do you know all this?" "A little bird told me. I also want you to stop talking to him you don't want someone in your life that's stopping you to love somebody." "Got it."

"After he's mad I have a plan for him at the middle of the year party is going to ruin him and you'll get your happily ever after."

"Okay, Minho hyung I'll stop him he won't stop my happily ever after." He smiles and gently patted my head.

"That's good meet me after school got it." he grabbed me by my arm. "If you wanted to kill yourself faster jump out the window is faster that way."

"How do you know that?" "I tried to do it." "When—" "Ignore what I said."

Minho POV
"Hey, Hyunjin!" "Wassup why did you call me for?"
"I'm trying to ruin someone's life!" "Who is the person?" "Nobody important." "Okay, what do you need." "Find these two people."