27

Thanks for the 2.49k reads it means a lot that people read this book and other books I have.

Minho POV

"What are you doing." "Just hanging around." "Your hanging upside down of a tree that's not likely of you."

"Can I ask you something?" I said getting off from the tree.

"Shoot" He focused on me.

"If you hurt someone but now you want to fix everything you have done in the past but it won't do much but you still want to help the person because you made their life a living hell and you want to make it up to them but then something happens to you and you have mix feelings in your stomach and those feelings can't get away. Would you still help the person because it means the world to you?"

"Hmm yeah I will do it but I'm happy with my relationship. Woojin makes me happy and if you want to change your attitude to help someone else I'm happy you're turning around for this person. So can I know the person that makes your stomach feel like butterflies?"

"Um nobody I don't like no one I was just saying and who said it felt like butterflies." "Do you like Jisung-" he raised his eyebrows.

"No I don't stop putting words in my mouth I don't like no one especially him. I just want to stop ruining more of his life than it is. I went to the hospital and I asked him that I wanted to fix everything that I did to him and he said he would like to see that but I know he was being sarcastic thinking I wouldn't change.

I know it doesn't make sense now because I used to hate his guts but now I don't want anything to happen to him anymore because of the presence I need to change myself and my attitude.
So if someone gets in my way or hurt Jisung I'll kill all of them. One-touch and there on the floor with my fist on their face."

"Is this so important for you?" "It means I could be a good in a way but just for Jisung." "Something is wrong with you but I'm so happy for you." Bangchan pinched my cheeks. "Ahh stop." I tried to get his hand away from my cheek.

So short I feel so bad for leaving you guys hanging like this I'm so sorry
🙏😓😓💦 😭. I'll do better next time and make the chapters longer.

(Edit again)👌🏼