34

Jisung POV

Let's meet again.

"Jisung!!" I turned my head around to see Minho standing by the door looking scared why is he acting like he cares he never did.

"Jisung are you insane!" I got out of my thoughts. "Get over here don't do this!"

"So you think our classmates are way safer than what I'm going to do? Either way, I'm going to die if I fall off or die from getting bullied. I can't take one more harassment.

Today when I hit you by the shoulder I was running because I punched this guy on the nose because he raped me in the bathroom when his four friends were holding me down you don't know how it feels to feel these kinda things you don't know who talk too since nobody knows how you feel the world sees me as whore.

I just want to be the person nobody knew now I'm the disgusted faggot that everyone dislikes even the lgbt+q hate me for being like this when I didn't do anything wrong.

The pain I've been feeling just stops I already think I'm dead I have almost died four times. I got bullied for kissing guys, I lost a friend that still doesn't believe I was telling the truth, I lost my parents in a plane crash. Why should I face another problem that I can't be fixing anymore? If I die now my problems are gone and nobody would have seen that I hid my pain because, in the end, nobody would have cared."

"Jisung don't do this killing yourself is not a way to stop your problems even if you die you're making the people who bullied you win from telling you to die that your life doesn't matter. Don't you want to change their mind that you're going to fight back from their rumors about you?!

You shouldn't kill yourself from people putting you down the more you let them the more they're in control of you do you want that! You have to put those sleeves up and fight back you can let people step on you. I know you don't want to hear this from me but I can't let you die here until you defend yourself. With everything going on nobody should feel the burden you are taking for everyone who's like you and it is not fair how people treat you.

You know how my life was before. I felt that if someone can feel the pain I felt my pain will go away but it wasn't the case it got worse and when my mom died I felt like I needed to give people the same treatment my father gave to me.

I can't take back what I did to you treat you like you weren't a person. You can hate me as much as you want I deserve that but since the day we got closer and got to know each other, I can't stop thinking about you. I feel butterflies in my stomach when I get to see you I haven't felt so much love in years that I was scared to lose the only thing I wanted.

Who knew that someone you love can have a major impact on your life. I won't stop apologizing for what I said to you at the party I shouldn't have said what I said. If we haven't fought you wouldn't have left and been sexually assaulted this wouldn't have happened if I just worked on my angry issues I'm sorry.

I just want you to know that I like you too I don't think like can tell how much I love you too.
I won't stand anyone who would say things behind your back they shouldn't mess with Han Jisung or Lee Minho.

The only thing I'm asking you is to not jump you can't let them win." I looked back at Minho maybe he was right I don't have to die today or the next day or never. I shouldn't let people get to me and let them have their last laugh that should be me.

He pulled his hand out. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me up. I hugged him. "Thank you," I said as he hugged me tighter. "No thank you I can't let you die on me that easy I'll make sure of it." I chuckled.

I looked at him. "I still like you.." I looked down and started to blush. He took his hand and lift my chin.

"That's a relief I wouldn't know what to say if you stopped liking me." We both looked at each other I stared at his lips. He leaned in and kissed me. The kiss was sweet and soft it made me feel safe for a long time. The tears that I didn't want to let out made their way down.

He cupped my face and pecked me. He wiped the tears that were falling.

The day ended like that. Minho and I headed to my house. We both walked out of the car by the hand.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" I nodded shyly.

"Are you okay if you don't want me to stay it's fine?"  He smiled at me as he kissed my hand.

"No! I'm just shy," I told him back I don't want him to leave.

"Han Jisung shy? That's new? Where the guy with that smart mouth I kinda miss that guy?"
"Don't worry he's still here you'll know when you push my buttons."

"Alright." He grabbed me from behind and kissed me on the neck. "Does this feel nice?"  "Yeah~"

"How about this!" he sucked on my skin. "Mhmm yeah!"   "What else can I do that won't make you uncomfortable."  "Do whatever."  "I'll do what I think you will like.."

He pushed me on the sofa. He stared at me for a while and smile. I saw tears in his eyes.
"Hey what's wrong?" I touched his cheek.

"I'm sorry I just haven't felt so happy in my life thank you."  "I should thank you if you didn't come up to the roof I would've jumped and I wouldn't hear that you liked me back."

He kissed my lips I melted inside having butterflies in my stomach.
He laid down our body touching together he flipped us over I was on top of him. I moved my hips by accident making him groan. "Ah, I'm sorry!" I said turning red.

"No, it's fine. It was kinda hot how you moved your hips forward even if it was an accident." He bit his lip having his hands on my waist. "Do you want me to do it again?" Should I have said that?"  "Go ahead you're on top of me you do whatever you want."

I moved my hips forward he grabbed me from my hips as I started to go faster. We both moaned as our dicks were getting hard from the friction between our pants. "Ahh~ Minho!"  he took both his shirt and pants off I did the same we were only wearing our underwear.

He went forward and started to push his member in me. "I need you Jisung."
"Me too," I begged.

He took him and my underwear off. He spits on his member and rubbed it he told me it was going to hurt a lot but he'll do it slowly I nodded as he was putting it in.

I hissed as his tip was going in. "Tell me when your comfortable so I could put it in more." I fixed my place. "You can move," I said back. He pushed it making my back arch. He grabbed my hips and started to thrust in me. I was jumping as he put it back and forth it was great I felt like I was in heaven. I put my hands on his chest as he thrust in me. I put my head back and moaned his name and said dirty things I didn't know I could say.

"Fuck Jisung!" he moaned. He slammed his dick I felt a spark inside me. "Ahh! There Minho~ do it there." He did it a couple of times I was about to cum.

"Minho I'm g-going to c-cum."  I scratched his chest. "Mee too let's do it together. One.....tWo....three..." We both let it out he squirted inside of me and I did it on his chest.

He pulled out and I dropped on his chest. He put a blanket over us. He kissed my head. "Let's sleep for a bit then will take a hot shower." I nodded breathing on his skin and fell asleep.

Yo! I'm back it's been so long sorry about that. But how did you like it now sweet right? In the next chapter, I'll be a wholesome promise. Hope all of you are doing good. Stay safe.
(Edit again)👌🏼