7

Changing POV

I walked around the hallways thinking if I should talk to the guy I liked.

Who am I kidding I'm a mess when he's around he has perfect white teeth that can shine in this world, any hairstyle fits him. It was my first time seeing him bare face he has freckles that could be constellations.

How am I going to go up to him? I know he likes me but Minho doesn't like him or anyone that asks me out he made it clear. But shouldn't Minho understand if I like someone he should support it as my best friend?

He never wants me to date anyone in this school if I say I don't like the person he's with he gets angry and never talks to me until I apologize I have no idea why he acts like that.

I headed to my Sex Ed class being a tad late.

"Hello, class today we're going to have kids. Yes, don't be confused children all of you are going to learn how to be parents. You will realize how hard it is for both parents not one but two to watch over a baby. This will show you guys, mostly the boys that if you don't use condoms this is what gonna happen." she showed the baby.

"So let me call your name and your partners."

"Bang Chan and Woojin,"
"San and Woonyong,"
"Jihyo and Daniel,"
She continued until I was next. "Changbin and Xion." "Who's that?" I said she pointed towards the left I turn to see a cute boy with cute rosy cheeks and black hair. He looked up to see me I turned around looking away why do you always do that Changbin. I told myself.

"Okay class come get your babies. So this is your chance to talk to your partner. Also, this baby will cry, poo, pee, barf even say mama twice or dada twice."  "I'll let you all discuss."

I walked to my partner. "Hi," he said I sat in the chair next to him. "Hi, I'm Changbin" "I know who you are I'm Xiao!" "I haven't heard that name before."

"I'm an exchange student from China."

"Ah! So how do you want to do it."  "Do what?" he said tilting his head. "The child what days do you want to take."

"Right sorry. I could take Monday Tuesday and Wednesday." "Okay, I'll take Thursday Friday and Saturday what about Sunday?" "Well take care of it together if you don't mind?" "Not really."

"Okay well the bell is going to ring any minute I"m going to buy baby clothes for our baby!" He said excitedly. "Why? Don't you have a class after this one?"  "No, I have two free periods." "Lucky."
"Bye Changbin."

The bell ring I head to the cafeteria and down to our usual table. "Hey!" Bang Chan said walking over.
"Hey, what are you doing after school?" I said to him. "Well I'm going to Woojin house were gonna go play some video games."

"I see." "I think Hyunjin is free?" "Okay." I nodded. We see Hyunjin coming towards the table.
"Hey what happened to your face is a whole red hand print.!"

"What do you guys think?"  "You broke another girl's heart." "Nope"  "Then?"  "She was lesbian."
"WHAT! then why did she slap you?"

"So people don't think she likes girls were in Korea for crying out loud." "Right!"

"So who's the girl again."
"She a college student."
"You went that high a girl older than you."
"Yeah, I did."  "What's  her name?" 

"Nayeon" "So who is she dating?"
"Well, she has been liking this girl who she said she straight but I think a differ."

"Hmm okay. So what are you doing after school?"

"I don't know why are you asking?"
"Minho is in the hospital still or so I think he is he hasn't been picking my calls after our last call."
"He probably needs time," Hyunjin said caressing his cheek.