28

Jisung POV

Today I was in class I felt no pain in my arm.
Felix who was sitting right next to me was playing around. I'm still not sure if I can fully trust him I'm not dumb. I want to believe he changed but for now, I have to keep it safe with him.

The door slammed open. "Mr. Lee careful with the door." "Is like you even care about this stupid school the only thing the administration does is gamble the money we give you isn't that right."

"Um–" she said stayed quiet.

"Just sit your ass down Mr. Song and stop talking I don't want to hear your snappy voice again."

Minho sat in his seat putting his head down. Beside him was Hyunjin who glance at me but I looked away but what caught my eye from Minho was his hands they were all smudged with blood couldn't he have the decency to clean it up before coming here.

"Hey." I turn to Felix

"Yes?" What do you think happened to Minho."

"Who knows he probably got in a bloody fistfight I suppose." Then a kid that was in front of us turn to us. "Y'all talking about Minho." He asked I was going to say no but Felix beat me to it.

"No, we weren't-"

"Yes, we were," Felix said back to him.

"Well, what I heard is he fought with a guy because the guy told one of Minho used to be friends she was a slut and other things and Minho lost it like a different person was inside his body."

"How bad was it?" I said sounding worried.
"Um don't ask me to ask Minho." He turns to face the teacher. Should I ask Minho or just drop it but I'm so curious? I need to know.

Class ended. "Felix I'll see you in lunch if I can
I have to do something I'll be right back." "Okay." I went and followed Minho behind until we were all alone. I went up to him.

"Minho." He turns around with a paper towel cleaning his bloody fist.

"Um, what happened to your fist?" Hopefully, he will say what happened.

"Is n-nothing okay drop it and go to lunch ."

"Fine don't tell me." I turn around when I felt a grasp on my arm. I looked at Minho who had tears rolling down his face it was the first time I had seen Minho let out some tears. He looked down taking his hand away from my arm he put his hands on his face and turned around I could still hear his sobs.

I don't why I hugged him but it felt right to do so. I went in front of him and hugged him as he sobbed on my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I said patting his back.

"No." His voice cracked breaking down even more.
His loud sobs made me feel bad for him me feeling bad for Minho was something else I never thought I will say in my head.

I lead him outside where there were benches.
"If you're ready to talk can you tell me what happened to you if you want?"

"Why? Are you worried about me?" I looked at him as he was cleaning his face.

"Of course not- I'm just curious." "

"A guy I used to be friends with made me feel like the devil was inside me I have never been so angry in my life when he said those words to me I felt like I was ready to kill this guy.

He called one of my best friends a slut straight to my face like that. This best friend wasn't just any friend she was my older sister that died by being sexually assaulted by that dude I called a friend. My sister was a senior in high school while I was just a freshman.