12

Jisung POV 😢😔
I was in the library searching for my assignment. "Hey hey!" "Hi, Hyunjin." "What are you up to."
"I have a speech in History and I'm just finding information." "What's your speech about?"
"The Korean War it's really interesting."
"Ah okay wanna eat." "I don't think we can eat here." "I mean we can sneak it." "I mean sure let's go to the back."

We went to the back of the library to some tables that nobody can see. "Okay, I got noodles, kimchi, rice, and chicken." "Ooo okay." we grabbed our chopsticks and begin to eat! "So any trouble this week." "No, but I get a lot of cards from people that hate me for "hitting" Felix which I did not."
"I know."

"I'm so irritated! I haven't done anything to make this worse. I've seen Woojin Hyung Instagram story he was at Felix's house smiling like idiots."
"Hey calmed down" "I can't when they're believing lies that aren't true and I hate that."

"No one is gonna hurt you again not in my watch I'll protect you." I smile I leaned in and kiss him putting my arms around his neck he put his large hands around my waist we stayed there for a while when we both hear a huge laugh sounding like dolphins.

I turn to look at Jeongin and Chenle laughing like they never laugh in a billion years.
"Hey Jisung Hyung" I stood up so did Hyunjin "Hey what are you two laughing about?" Chenle finally spoke stomping himself from laughing "I pranked Renjun Hyung putting purple soap in his hair and he came out with a bit purple skin and I showed it to Jeongin and we started to laugh falling from our chairs." They laughed again.

"I see he's gonna kill you" "Nah he's probably going to think it was Haechan."

"Ah okay where Seungmin? Jeongin?" "Oh um he's working at the study hall." "Oh okay well if both of you are hungry there is still food on the table me and Hyunjin are gonna do something else" "We are?" "Yes." I glared at him. "Yeah, we're doing something."

"Okay bye." "Does your friend talk." "Huh?"
"The one with the black hair the one that's has cute eyes." "Ohh yeah I don't know why he's acting like that may be because your new he doesn't know you yet." "Okay."

"So where are we going" "I have to get some supplies from the art room I need to get my canvas." "Oh, you're doing that project!" "Yep." "What are you planning to do?"  "Something I'm feeling."

"What is it" "I'm not sure but hopefully I can figure it out."

"We'll shall we." "Certainly." I got my canvas and a spray of water. "Oh shoot I have to go you can walk by yourself to class right." "Yep, I always do don't worry about me Hyunjin." "See you later then," he said.

I went up the stairs to the third floor. I was near my classroom. I drop one of my paintbrushes I looked back and grabbed it I turn to see a group of people talking and staring at me.

"You know you can say it to my face instead of whispering to your friends!" I said getting their attention they all walk past me whispering. "He's such a jerk" one said "I can't believe he punched his best friend." I wanted to punch them but I couldn't some were girls and some were boys but they didn't say anything. If only I was a girl. Would've thrown hands pulling her fake extension.

I rolled my eyes heading to class.

I entered class again people stared even the teacher "Go on go to your seat and you're late." "I have a pass."
"Well now you don't." she ripped the pass. "Go and sit!" She yelled at me.

"B-but." "You have detention..."
I headed to my next class thinking I'm going to be late again. "Jisung hyung" "Yes." I turn to see Jeongin "How are you doing!" "Bad this day cannot be worse my teacher hates me, this school hates me, two of my friends hates me. I have a feeling that I'm hating myself too!"

"Don't say that." "You have no idea how am I feeling." "This is gonna get over with a new drama" "Oh I know and it's gonna be me again.." "You don't know that." "Oh, I already feel it."

"I even punch Minho because I thought he was the one putting lies onto Felix's head." "Was he?"
"I'm not sure he told me Felix went up to him for help." "I hope you'll find the truth."

"So can I ask you a question" "I'm listening?" "Are you and hyunjin hyung dating." I stopped walking I don't think we're dating we're just kissing somewhat going out is that call dating.

"No, I don't think so." "But I've seen you guys going out, texting, kissing! Isn't that dating"

"Well, we're not!" "Then what are the signs everyone is seeing!" "I just think I kissed him because I wanted to know if I was even into guys and I'm not sure if I want to date someone evil friend I don't even know him that well I'm not sure if he just playing nice for Minho.!"

"I think I'm going to go" "Why?" "because he's right behind you." "What?" I turn to see Hyunjin staring at me.

"Um, Hyunjin." "Do you not like me?"
"No, it's not like that." "Then what is it! Was our kiss not special because you were the first guy I kissed too now that I of it guys aren't worth my time either because they're just the same as girls."

"No please understand I can't date now because of what I'm facing." "So my words didn't mean anything to you I said I'll protect you but of course not you only care about yourself."

"Of course I do dammit. Nothing bad has happened to you! Have you been stared at or got talked badly by others even from teachers I don't know who to rely on? I'm not even sure if your playing games with me you're still friends with Minho I can't trust you yet."

"Then don't trust me you're right you have no friends to rely on anymore." "What?" "You should stop going to school." "Why?" "Is just the start for you is going to get worse for you. Trust me. If you can even do that."

What just happened? what did I do?! I went to the bathroom stalls and sat on the toilet seat and cried. Why is this happening to me what did I do to deserve mess?

I sniffed and looked at my phone gallery to see my friends.
"Why me!"

Hello, babies sorry for the delay my apologies this story just hits I just wanted to post something for you guys! Didn't think it was going to be this sad I hope you like it tho. Do you think Jisung did the right thing? Was Hyunjin being dramatic?

Edit

(Edit again)👌🏼