3

Jisung POV

"Want to go to a party with me!" 

"It's Monday Felix? You know I don't like Mondays because you made us go to this stupid party that ended at four in the morning giving me an hour to sleep and go to class in thirty minutes." 

"Shut up it's not going to be today is going to be in the middle of the school year. By the way, you should stop being a party pooper have fun and if you still don't like it then you can just leave."

"I'm not leaving without you. You get drunk easily also I don't trust these weird-ass guys clinging on to you."

"They're all straight calm down."  "Ah, you're so cute when you act all dumb. Half of these boys act like they're gay when reality some of them are."

"So you're coming!" he tugged my shirt waiting for me to answer I nodded.

"YEAH! Is Seungmin and Jeongin and Woojin coming?" He said wondering.

"I mean both of them are coming if we are. Woojin will never let them be alone with us and them being knuckleheads they will try to drink so Woojin hyung has to come. One time Jeongin ask me to give him a beer but I gave him an apple juice and he didn't notice the difference and I'm planning to do that again." I told Felix.

"How can they do such a thing."  "Felix shut up were only seniors that aren't even legal yet." "Yeah, but—"  "Exactly."

"So why do you want to go to this party," I asked Felix we both got up from our desks and headed to the library as the bell rang.

"I want to see if I could have a chance with Changbin alone without his friends."   "You told me— no you pinky swear you were not going to fall in love with him you broke our promise."

"Please!! Jisung if it doesn't work out then I tried but if it does work out can you support it please as my best friend" he shook my shirt.

"Fine. But if he hurts you I'ma kill him."

"Okay," he hugged me.

We got to the library going to our usual table far away from the other students. "Hey, do you think if I do cheerleading he will notice me?"

I smacked his head,  "Sometimes I wonder why we've become friends guess we will never know will we."

"I'm going to do it anyways you better be there in my first game and see me doing a split and cartwheels." 

"Why me I have better things to do than seeing my friend in a skirt."  "Should I wear a skirt?"

"Okay, I'm not going to say anything else." 

"Then what are you planning to do if I do get in." 

"Hanging out with the rest of our friends."  "Wow, the betrayal I see."  "Do your work."  I pointed.

I pushed him making him giggle.

Moments later the doors opened I looked up to see Minho with a beat-up lip anybody can guess he was in a fight. Felix noticed that I wasn't paying attention to him he looked where I was looking and nudged me.

"Yeah," I looked at him.

"Stop staring at Minho."  "I'm not! "   "It  seems like it."  "Shut up"  "OMG he's coming Jisung shhh."

Minho came to our table I could feel his eyes burning our heads. He scoffed and threw our things on the ground I was about to get up and curse at him but Felix grabbed me before I did something worse.

He smiled. "Have  fun cleaning that up." But I couldn't just leave it like that I grabbed my drink and threw it on his back "JISUNG" Felix yelled at me.

I smiled.  "Have fun cleaning yourself up."

"Are you joking" he yelled his face turning red.
"This is an expensive jacket you piece of shit." 

"Nobody told you to wear expensive shit in school dumbass."

"I'm going to kill you"  Minho was about to march right at me before the principal came.

"That's enough Mr. Lee go to the office same with you, Mr. Han."

I grabbed my things leaving with nothing to say.

"So?" the Principal said. "What will  both of your punishments be."  "Let me choke this ugly ass squirrel and I tell you when I think of something,"  Minho said glaring at me.

"Fuck you."  I cursed at him.
"Sorry, I'm already busy today make an appointment next time."

"I'm not gay!"  I told him back.

"OKAY ENOUGH! I thought of something" We both look at the principal.

"You will be cleaning the whole school"

"WHAT" we both stood up "Don't you guys have maintenance for that?" Minho said back. 

"I mean you will know you do it for a living." I smile "CAN I JUST KILL HIM!"  The principal made us leave.

We both went our separate ways he told me something before we went different paths I wasn't scared I just have to watch my back more often.

The bell rang for the end of the day. I went out the door to meet my friends. "Hey, let's go to the arcade," Jeongin said. "Okay." I smiled. "Where's Felix?" 
"I think he's getting a lecture about not using makeup when you're doing lab work at the same time," Seungmin said.

"Of course he did I'll go look for him you guys stay here and wait for Woojin." "Okie Dokie."

I ran to the biology room.

I was looking for the classroom until I hear a scream down the stairs I carefully look over and baam. "Aaah!!!" Someone pushed me down the stairs "HELP!"  I tried to scream but my voice was leaving my mouth my head started spinning. Tiny tears went down my cheek

ᕕ(⌐■_■)ᕗ ♪♬ wassup my buddies these two days I've  been watching all comebacks and let me tell you all
(^^) It's been the best yesterday was TXT run away, VAV Poison, Nu'est Love Me all amazing songs than today Day6 Sweet Chaos, CIX  My new World, MONSTA X Find You what comeback are you looking for telling me all about it.??

But double knot it's been on repeat in my head and I can't stop (д)!! My teacher needed to shut me up oh well!! 🤟

Edit

(Edit again)👌🏼