4

I haven't updated so here you go.

Jisung POV
My eyes flutter open when I hear a lot of voices around me.  "What Happened?" I said I see Felix crying I don't see Woojin. I see Jeongin and Seungmin kissing each other on the couch though.

"Guys" I coughed. Felix stood up rushing to hold my hand. "Jisung are you okay does your head hurt? Tell me what's wrong.? Who did this to you? WHO AM I GOING TO RIP IN PIECES!"

"I don't know who did it I just remember I was going to get you then someone grabbed me from behind covered me with something strong smell on my nose and I felt like someone push me that's the only thing I remember."

"It's okay you need your rest now I will find those bitches who did this to you." Felix and the rest left closing the door.

The nurse came in with a smile she turn the tv on she checked my blood pressure but I wasn't focused on her.

Who could've pushed me the only person who told me to watch my back was Minho he couldn't be that bitch but again I did see him fight with a kid he almost killed to death. Did he want me to die?

What if I did die why do I fucking care if he even cares he's an asshole.

One week later
"Hello, Mr. Han." "Hi, doctor." "Today's the day you're getting discharged Happy!" "Not really I have to go back to school with a broken leg."  "Is your head doing better?." "Much better than last week."
"Okay, will someone pick you up?"

"Yeah, my friends if they aren't late." "Alright let's put you in a wheelchair two nurses will come and help you."

"Thank you." the doctor left.

A few minutes in I wanted to fart badly seconds later two nurses came in. "Hello!" they both said.
"So let's get you out shall we?" I nodded they both grabbed me from my back I couldn't hold it in so I just tooted they both smile I cracked a smile feeling embarrassed. They put me in the wheelchair we went out of the room to go to the elevator after the elevators opened we waited by the lobby

"Is that them?" One of the nurses asked.

I turn my face to the car with loudspeakers. Oh god, I wish it wasn't them but of course, it is. I nodded.  "Well, good luck here are your crutches. "Have a nice day and let's hope you won't come back with more injuries." I smile waving to the nurses.

"Hey, scrumptious," Felix said waving his eyebrows.
"Hi, Lix." "Do you need help?" "I'm fine. Where are the rest."

"Well, I wasn't going to let Jeongin and Seungmin be late again."
"What do you mean?" "They got their first detention."

"What in the world can two young teenagers do?" "What do you think!" "Um skipping?" "That too but that's not it. They were making out on Jeongin's desk then the teacher saw them she called them out but these twinks didn't hear and now they're in detention."

"I swear their friends with benefits are getting way too far just fucking date already." "I think one of them *coughed* Jeongin is holding back is like something is missing from their relationship," Felix said.

"Whatever it is. Is getting annoying."

"Aww look at the precious house that you missed." "That's too far I see it as abounded home." "What do you mean?" "I never go to my house you know this I stay with you or Woojin who prepares good ass food also I'm always alone so why would I call it home."

"Talking about food I made you some if I haven't burned it." "Okay," I smiled.

"Let me help you get that door."