31

Jisung POV
I woke up and looked at the time on my phone it was two in the afternoon. I looked around my room having the brightest smile. I went downstairs grabbed a box of cereal poured the cereal on the bowl and poured my almond milk on top of my cereal.

I sat down on one of the kitchen stools eating my cereal. Today is going to be fun I know in my gut nothing will go wrong if I'm with Minho. He's been so nice to me these days I can see he has changed it makes me glad.

I FaceTime Seungmin and Jeongin. "Hey!" They both said.  "Where are you guys?" I asked getting a bite of my cereal.

"We're both in bed with our other boyfriend who he's in a deep sleep next to us." I looked at them disgusted and happy for them.

"Okay, so the question I want to ask is what do you wear for this spring break party is there a theme a dress code I should know before picking my outfit."

"There is a dress code sorta this year you have to spray neon things in your body, get glow in the dark bracelets or necklaces, you bring your drinks and have to bring your swim trunks and I think I got everything," Seungmin said.

"I should've written this down but I think I remember what you said and do you have to drink and buy a drink."

"No, you don't have to drink if you don't want to buy you still have to buy drinks if you want to get in even if you're going with a group of friends everyone has to buy one." I nodded in relief.

"Where are they having the party at?"

"Well the places where the party is at always have a different location today it will be in a huge house owned by someone at school."

"Hey, you got this! You have us to be there remember to wear something that fits the theme bye." Jeongin hanged up.

"Okay let's look at what I have in my closet." I finally settle with a green neon shirt a see-through jacket over it and lime neon shorts with black shoes. I took a picture and send it to Felix.

Ignore this⬇️⬇️

Ignore this⬇️⬇️