2

Jisung POV

"I hate doing nothing. We can't even sit next to each other and were the only people in this smellyass classroom." Felix whine.

"Um, Felix it's been like five minutes since we got here also I like to assure you this was your fucking idea. If it wasn't for your sarcastic attitude we could have our phones how am I supposed to watch Shameless on Netflix." {you should watch this series good shit okay back to the story}

"Would you want to spend cleaning his classroom until we turn forty I think not?"

"I hate you sometimes that I have this thought in the back of my mind to choke you but I don't think is going to be a thought no more."

"Heh hope your joking." The teacher came back with a donut and coffee. "You can sit by each other and get your phones." he went back looking at his computer. I rushed to his desk and grabbed our phones. I sat right behind Felix giving him his phone.

"What are you doing." He asked."  "Do you want to sit by yourself" "Nope"

"I'm going to do homework I miss," I said grabbing my computer and notebook from my backpack. "Why can't you do it at home." "Because I know I won't do it when I go home." "Mood," Felix said.

After a few minutes, more students came sitting wherever. Felix sat next to me too close. "You okay?" "Yeah it's just that I'm afraid"

"Don't be their not going to make fun of you. just do your homework."
He nodded but of course, he pulled out his phone.

"What in the world are you doing that isn't homework." "I'm reading" "What are you reading?!" "A BL fan fiction"

I whispered to his ear "You are so gay." He pushed me back. "Hehe, I know."

Moments later I was humming random songs in my playlist. I tried to study until my papers got wet.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE" I look up to see Minho "Oh hello didn't see you there"

"Of course you didn't I could escort you to the nurse's office to get your eyes checked if you want."

"Who do you think you are in giving me an attitude."

"Oh, I didn't give you attitude I just gave you a response." "You little piece of shit."

"What oh my god I think I'm deaf. Do you hear anything Felix I only hear "stupidity" sounding off oh wait it's only Minho who thinks he's all that? Oh, I'm sorry did I hurt your nonexistent feelings come on Felix detention is over. Also, Minho be a doll and clean this mess aren't you the maintenance in the school." I smirked grabbing Felix's wrist.
"JISUNG" "Yes Lix?" "What on earth was that!" "Giving him a piece of his medicine nobody hurts my best friend or me they have to get the balls to do that."

"Awww your so cute." Felix poked my cheeks.

Minho POV
"I want to kill him. Give me my phone Changbin." "Is it that important-" "Hell yeah it is."

Nobody gives me an attitude.

"Yes sir?" "We hit this Friday I'll give you guys some ID to enter the schoolyard I'll give you a picture of who he is got it!" Having a rich best friend has its perks of having gang members when you need them. "Is this a good idea Minho?." Changbin said worriedly. I smirked, "Let's go to the club."

Yes, I know very little it's 12:44 am I don't why but I like this book eek!! I just want you guys to have this cliffhanger yes I'm that bitch.

I just didn't want you guys to wait.

Love you.

Edit

(EDIT) 👌🏼