6

Felix POV
I close Jisung's front door. I already feel bad that I left him alone in his own house that he rarely stays. But my mom would've killed me if I didn't go to school and I'm not trying to die. Yet!

I made it back to school but I wasn't going to be in my class on time. I put my backpack in the metal detectors they pulled me away to the side checking the top and bottom of my body they finally let me through. I pulled my backpack over my shoulder heading to history class.

I knocked on the door to see the teacher opening the door with a serious look. "Hello Mr. Chae" "sit," he said. I walked to my desk looking at the window.

The period ended with me having to do a six-page essay do tomorrow. I went straight to my locker putting my things in. I grabbed my phone walking to the lunchroom "AHHH!" I hear a girl scream I went inside the lunchroom to see blood. A lot.

I looked to see people around looking at something I jumped around but couldn't everyone was crowding together I didn't have the chance to see. So I just let it go. I went to sit with Jeongin and Seungmin talking to each other.

"Hi, guys" "hi!" "Can you tell me who's getting beat up now?"  "Well this bully came and threw this poor kid lunch on the ground and the kid got up and pushed the bully making the bully turn around punching the kid in the face making him go to the ground but the teachers are scared to do something."

"What the hell guys!!" "We should help the kid he didn't do anything but defend himself I swear this school is useless that kid could die is like the teachers or the school don't care about getting a lawsuit." "I'm going in."

"You are not." They both said. "Try me."

I put my jacket on the table I tried to do an angry walk but couldn't so I just walked towards the crowd I pulled my sleeves up I pushed students to see the kid drop everyone scattered even the guy who threw the last punch.

I ran to the kid I lift him he was a bit heavy but I still carried him.

After, 30 minutes the kid woke up.
"Hi," I said.

"Hi I'm not dead right your too pretty to be an angel." he coughed. He looks and sounds horrible.

"No your in the nurse's office."  "What happened to me?" he asked.

"Some guy beat you so hard you dropped on the floor."  "How did I get here anyway?" I carried you." "Why? Was I heavy I'm sorry if  I was." he started to apologize.

"No, it wasn't a problem. I wanted to. Do you know the dude that was hitting you?"

"Um no! He's been doing this a couple of times and I don't even know why."

"Oh, I almost forgot that an ambulance is going to take you to the hospital."

"Thanks by the way.."  "I'm Felix," I said smiling to reassure him he was going to be okay I didn't want him to freak out.

"I'm E-Eric." he stuttered "Well Eric we're gonna be friends and that bully won't ever hurt you anymore." "T-Thanks." "Don't worry about it."

I gripped his hand and left the room closing the door behind me. I head to my locker getting my gym bag and backpack out. I had only one more period to go so I could see Jisung and tell him what happened.

I reached the boy's locker room. "Hey!" I heard Woojin's hyung voice. "Did you hear Woojin hyung" "I heard that a kid got knocked on the floor?"
"Yeah, nothing new the teachers don't even do anything I don't know how the teachers are getting paid."

"Hey calmed down. " "I can't this school should be shut down!" "Change into your gym clothes and then you could put all that anger you have in dodgeball." he patted my shoulder