26

Hello guys I'm back I'm done editing all the chapters it took up four days but they're done.

Jisung POV

Minho got up from his seat. "I'll see you later Jisung." He told me as he shut the door behind him.
"Yeah, whatever," I said back.

After Minho left I got up from my bed getting my bags. Jeongin was waiting for me outside the door.

"Hey let's get out of here I want to tell you something if you don't mind." 

"Sure but where's Seungmin.?"  "He's getting the food he'll meet us at the house. Before you talk and I forget what I have to say to you I-"

"Don't tell me your pregnant."  "Yes, Jisung I'm pregnant because a man can get pregnant." "I mean it can happen." I cracked a smile.

"Okay jokes aside I like someone else." "Who? and what about Seungmin isn't it gonna hurt him." 

"He knows he likes the same person as I do." 

"What are you going to do now."  "We're going to ask the guy out hopefully he won't turn us down is buy one get one free."

"Can I ask who's the guy?" 

"That's the thing I want to know if you still like Hyunjin."  "Um no I don't and why do want to know if I still like him–ah wait he's the guy you guys like."  "Bingo so no attached feelings."

"No, I don't have feelings for him I only see him as a guy I see every day in school." 

"What happened to you guys I thought you guys were friends am I not wrong?"

"Is nothing I don't want to talk about it I want you guys to be happy so go for it."  "Thanks Jisung your the best."

We went back to Jeongin and Seungmin's share home. "So is Jeno staying with you."   "Yeah, he's been helping me get better not trying to think about dark thoughts, etc. Since you guys are here he'll go back home."

"Aww he's so nice to do that for you even though he didn't know who you said so much about his characteristics."  I nodded he was such a kind friend.

"I'll make some fried chicken and since Seungmin is buying a pizza this will fill you up is that okay Jisung.

"Yes, that's fine." I yawned. "If you tired you can go sleep in our room if you want I'll wake you up when the food is ready." I nodded heading to their room. I lay on the bed covering myself with the huge covers and fell asleep.

Three hours later

I woke up with the smell of food. I went downstairs to see Jeongin putting his shoes on.

"Hey your awake your food on the table me and Seungmin are going to visit our parents you don't mind being alone for a few hours right?"

"I'm used to it Jeongin go and visit your parents."  "Call me if you need anything."

I sat on the chair taking small bites. It wasn't bad at all it was just my stomach won't take any more food. The doorbell ring. I got up and opened the door.

"Hey, Jisung.."

"Get out now!"

"Please Jisung."  "I don't talk to stanks so please leave me alone just like how I did to you if you don't I will call the cops on you."

"Jisung please listen to me. I'm sorry that I hurt you I'm sorry I ruined you. I'm sorry I have done the worst to make you feel disgusted, get scared, make made up rumors that came out my mouth, and lied to Woojin hyung telling him that you punched me and and know you guys don't talk anymore because of me.

You didn't deserve the treatment I put you in letting people bully you because you like dudes just like half the school did. I'm sorry I told everyone to bully you for a stupid thing I believed that you wanted Changbin for yourself when in reality you didn't like him.

I'll make this right for you I'll tell everyone I faked everything you don't have to forgive me I just miss being your friend I want to stop what I'm doing because I don't feel the old me my parents are scared of me I just want myself back." He turns around walking back to his car.

I yelled his name back. "Don't tell no one that you faked it I don't want you to get bullied either."  "I-I"  he hugged me. "I'm sorry Jisung I am."
we both started to cry onto each other shoulder's.

We stopped hugging and look at each other.
"I'm sorry I hurt my best friend that's been with me more than anyone. I should've known that you weren't into Changbin."  "I could've told you that so many times and he's short by the way." We both started to laugh. This didn't mean I won't keep my guard up.

𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸'𝚕𝚕  𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚝𝚜. 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚞𝚟 𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 ❤😘

(Edit again) 👌🏼