11

Been listening to Lavender a lot 😣

Jisung POV

It's been a week. I've been avoiding everyone well mostly everyone Felix, Minho, and even Hyunjin. The kiss shouldn't have happened. I've been ignoring his calls he's been knocking on my door I just feel weird.

Today I was going to school and just listening to music. Am I going to pay attention at school no? Would I look at Hyunjin from time to time yes?

I put my sneakers on. I was wearing a red and black striped shirt and some random black jeans.

I locked the door heading to school.

I was almost by the school when I see a red car stop by me the car door open I see Bang Chan and Woojin hyung coming out. "Jisung run!" he said. "What?" I asked confused and see an angry Woojin running towards me I fasten my pace but couldn't beat Woojin's pace I was too late he jumped at me.

He sat on my stomach punching my cheek.

"OW!" I yelled, "What the heck Woojin hyung!"
"Why did you punch Felix!!" "What do mean?!" "Don't act stupid you know well he's in the hospital he's hurt badly. I never thought you will go this far yes he said mean things to you but he apologize for being like that. I thought you will accept somewhat his apology and tell him to do something for you"

"I still don't know what you mean?" "You punched him in his ribs he's cut badly he even has a black eye. He told us everything."

"I was with Seungmin and Jeongin all week though. I never touch Felix believe me hyung he never went up to me please you can't believe him he's with Minho."

"I know you have beef with Minho but how do you know he's doing this?! What you did to Felix was awful I don't even know you. I can't be friends with you."

"Are you serious! He's the liar hyung he slapped me. He hurt me more and now you in his side for what because of everything that came out his mouth." He put the middle finger up. He went back inside the car.

"Jisung—" "Don't I don't care let him believe false things. I would never hurt Felix or do something horrible like that."

"I know. I believe you just know that." He said going back to his car.

I open the front door to the school to see people staring at me. I needed to find Minho and there he was sitting eating a red apple looking like a fool he was the one who ruined my friendship with the people I loved.

I rolled my sleeves up I went up to Minho and punched his jaw. "What the actual fuck!" He said looking at me. Everyone got quiet in the cafeteria. "You think this is funny Jisung?" "Oh, it is. Why can I not hurt you? Is fair. I hurt you as you hurt me I lost two of my friends because of you who manipulated them to be against me. So yes it is funny to see you get hurt by me."

"Do you want to get killed?" "Do it. I dare you! I wish you can touch me! Go ahead. Wait you can't you have people for that." he got angry.

"You have to ruin other people's lives because your's already fucked up isn't it." "Look you bitch!" he grabbed me from my shirt lifting me that my feet stopped reaching the ground.

He looked around and smile he put me down and patted my clothes. "Don't say I didn't warn you and I didn't do anything to Felix he was the one who called me ask him yourself." He turned around punching me in the stomach he threw me to the ground. "Ahgg fuck-you!" "Oh, I wish I could." He crouched down lifting my chin I pushed his hand away.

"I'm not one of your whores and I don't like dudes." "Sure I saw how you look at Hyunjin you look good together and your not my whore your the bitch who can't stay away from my business."

He smiles waving going back to his seat. I ran off going to the restroom stalls throwing up. I looked at myself in the mirror.

Your going to be alright Jisung this is not your fault you didn't do anything wrong. Why can't I stop crying? I sobbed thinking this day can't be any worse.

I went to my next class I looked horrible I had tears stained on my cheeks. "Mr. Han." I looked up.
"Yes" "Just come in and take your seat."
I sat in my seat. "Okay class go with your partners and will start the lab work."

"Hey." I looked to my side to see Hyunjin with a worried look. "H-Hi." I coughed. "Are you okay?" he asked.

"No, I'm not okay Hyunjin." "Why? What happened?"

"Woojin isn't my friend no more!" "Why!?" I told him what happened to me in the morning
"That's why you have a bruise on your cheek." I nodded.

"I'm sorry I'm always here for you." "Thank you." "Um about the kiss I'm sorry I didn't think first of how you were going to react or even liked the kiss."
"It's fine. Now that I'm thinking about it I kinda liked it. I wish you could do it again." "Oh." he went red.

"But not here," I told him. He gave me a nod.
"Let's get to work." He said.

School ended. I headed to Seungmin's house I hope he doesn't believe what Felix said. I knocked on the door. "So why are we here? I don't remember this being your house" Hyunjin said being curious. "No, it's my friend's house I just have to make sure Felix didn't go to their heads."

"Hey, biatch." "Hi." "Come in hurry!" "What?" "Jeongin is making food and is not the best so I lie to him." "Wow." "Oh, who's your friend?" "This is Hyunjin."

"Oh hi," he went and shook his hand. "Well sit down make yourself at home."
"Babe." "Yes?" "Try this." Jeongin came running with a spoon of soup he froze throwing the spoon on the white carpet.

"Jeongin are you okay?" "Huh?–oh-I– um–I forgot to put tomato sauce aha gotta go back to the kitchen."

"What happened to him?" "Not sure I'll ask y'all get relaxed."

"Are you not gonna clean that." "Oh, could you do it?"

"Why not." "Thank you." He went back to the kitchen. I threw a rag at Hyunjin and fetched some cleaning supplies from the closet.

"Here." I crouched down spraying it on the white fluffy carpet I put the rag over it.

"So their place is nice." I nodded. "Is so white and expensive.
"A guy like me can't relate," I said back.

"Can I ask you something?" "Yeah shoot" I stared at him. "Where are your parents.?" "Um, not here they travel a lot." "Really?" "Um yeah um they miss a lot of things my birthday, Christmas I always try to put the Christmas tree up. I buy a present for myself and open them by myself yes it's weird but I'm always alone but it's fine." "Oh, I'm sorry to ask that." "It's fine I'm used to it."

"What about your friends." "I don't like to intrude on their moments with their family." "So you're always alone?" "y-yes I am since they travel a lot they forget to pay the bills for the house so when I turn sixteen I got a job. It pays a lot for the house and my meals."

"Wow, your parents can even pay for the house." "No but it's fine I'm okay." "Well your not going to be alone anymore you have me here!" "Thanks." I looked down he lift my chin we both looked at each other we leaned in and kiss. It was a soft kiss nothing rushed and I liked it. "Okay guys food is read—guys my holy eyes!" "Oh sorry...Wait don't act you don't do nasty things with Jeongin!" "Touche! Come on let's go eat."

"I still can't believe Felix can say you hurt him when you were at our house every day! He's being a bitch sorry for my language." Jeongin said.

"We believe you and were going to stay with you!" Seungmin said assuring me. They all smile at me I just hope it does stay like that.

My children another chapter before I go shopping tmw I'm buying presents a lot. So happy Friday or whatever day you're in love you all saranghae 🤞❤

Also, there was a lie Jisung told Hyunjin of his parents I hope you can figure it out it's very simple!! 🥰

Edit
(Edit again)👌🏼