14

Jisung POV

It's been two days since Hyunjin and I have spoken to each other. It was fine I wanted this. I brought this myself.

But Seungmin is been acting like a nagging mother and it's weird when he's a couple of days younger than me he's telling me to apologize to Hyunjin I just don't know if he wants to see me.

I still remember what Hyunjin told me to not go to school because is gonna leave death on my shoulders it scared me because what did he mean by that.

I went to Seungmin's house I knocked twice but no answer. Are they not here? I was about to go back when I hear a loud noise inside of the house some of those noises were a bit unholy the door swing open. "Oh hi, Jisung!" Seungmin said cracking his voice. I stared at him for a while he was covered with hickeys and a scratch mark on his chest his hair was all over the place.

"Um ignored my mess right now."

"What happened to you? did a raccoon attack you or was it a specific raccoon named Jeongin?" I smiled.

"NOO!" He shouted. "Well the noises I heard weren't holy do I need to buy you guys holy water?" "Just get in!"

"So where Jeongin?" "He's upstairs." "Hmm?" "He was still in his towel." "Umm okay."

"So did you talk to Hyunjin hyung." "Pfft nope." "Then you're going to march to his house and apologize to him!" "No way Jose." "You have to it doesn't mean you have to like him you can still be friends."

"But-" "What you said was selfish of you and we both know you aren't like that. Also, your Han Jisung is the bigger person and step it up." "Okay, I'll do it not because you're telling me to do it because I know I'm not a guy that is mean to others." I rolled my eyes.

"Alright go on and make me proud." "Yes, mom." I went out the door to hear my being called. I turnaround to see Jeongin with a huge t-shirt and some random shorts that were backward. "Don't mind my clothes." "Yeah, I won't I'm done talking to that with Seungmin."

"I'm sorry I made you talk to Hyunjin hyung and then made it worse when you guys started to argue." "It's alright you didn't know he was going to be there." (Or does he) 🤔

"I have to go now talk later" "Definitely."

I walked away I think I remember where he lives.

I walked so much I thought I was in Egypt this heat will be the death of me. I made it to his door I knocked. I waited a bit but no answer. I was sitting on the porch it felt like hours I had just fallen asleep when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped up to see Hyunjin he's smile turned into a frown.

"What do you want!" he said without interest. "I'm here to apologize."

"Really because nobody asked." Just listen to me Hyunjin." "You see that sidewalk." "Yeah what about that sidewalk."
"Go and walk straight turn right and don't come back."

"Why can't I apologize to you." "You can apologize to me. But I won't forgive you so there's no point in me saying anything to you so your welcome. Now go home."

"I won't I waited for hours for you so I have to apologize for the mistake I made and for hurting our relationship. You are a great friend that I want to be friends with for a long time you were never a backstabber you always had my back. I'm sorry I made a huge mistake in saying that because you are friends with Minho I thought you acted like him and were just messing with me and my feelings. So yes I was half in half that I can trust you but I'm the other hand I should put my guard up. I'm sorry that I offended you.

I know you aren't like Minho I know not everyone is like Minho. I promise I won't let my mind take over in having bad thoughts on people who are friends with Minho not everyone is soulless."

He stayed quiet. He spoked.

"Now that you mention. Minho was supposed to come to my house but he never did it been exactly an hour now I left to get snacks but he didn't call me if he was coming now. I'm kinda worried yes, I'm worried about Minho but he had it hard this two months he's mom died his dad is a jerk so you can see he's been having it hard."

"Oh, so you forgive me?"  "Not yet just come with me to his house." "Ugh why?" "If you want me to forgive you then come with me will yah."

"Okay then."

"Why are we walking again?" "His apartment isn't that far away from where I live."

"He lives in an apartment?" "Why did you think he come from a wealthy family."

"No but what he wears told me otherwise." "Don't judge a book by its cover not everyone in this school is rich he had a chance to come to this school because he's smart. Yes, he's a bitch and people think he's failing every class because he rarely comes to class but I can tell you he's a straight-A student."

We made it to his apartment and what I can was many things it was like a junkyard not to be mean but it looked bad the pipes were coming out the walls from the inside through the outside. The windows looks cracked most of them had gunshots in them they were even wood boarded on the doors

He nudged me for staring too long at the apartment "Ay look at bride side." "What bride side?" "I don't know? it's the inside that counts. Just hold your breath in it smells like strong weed and if you hear yelling and gunshots it's normal."

"What! now you tell me." "Hey it's okay I'm here."
We stopped walking when a man came out with blood in his hand. We quickly got inside one door was cracked open it had a bloodstain on the doorknob we entered to see Minho on the ground with blood in his head I screamed.  "Hyunjin go and call the ambulance hurry."
I hurried and put my sweater around his head I took his hand.

"Hey, I'ma call the rest! I need you to stay by his side. Please and I'll forgive you." "You don't need too I'll do it anyway." "Thank you!" He went and took his call I went inside the ambulance.

I hold his hand I see his eyes flutter open but he shuts them again.

It's been two hours since he got out from the E.R. I was beside his bed looking outside the window.

Until I hear a shuffle noises I look over to see Minho waking up his eyes went wide open he looked bad his eyes were red he had marked on his forehead.

We just stared at each other.

Okay yes, a cliffhanger ik I'm so evil 😈 don't worry about things about going down maybe it will, or maybe it won't.

Also, you heard stray kids mixtape: Gone Days so good

Also if their some edits sorry it's 12:27 am late but I wanted to give you something love you all 💚

Edit
(Edit again)👌🏼