35

Minho POV

I sat up and looked over my shoulder to see Jisung asleep. He looked so squishy and soft when he's asleep. I moved a strand of his hair and looked at his face I never knew someone so cute and loving can have an impact on me and change a person.

I move myself to be on top of him. I put the covers over us. He was sound asleep his arms were on top of his stomach he's mouth was a bit open it was an adorable sight.

I pecked Jisung's forehead. It didn't do much as I expected he was still fast asleep. I bit on the side of his neck he tried to push me away but failed to do so. So I did it on his lips he mumbled.
"Get off of me." He squirmed.

"Wake up." I kiss him all over his face I see a smile on his face. "Stoop~ Let me sleep." He whined.

"No wake-up." I sat up trying to make Jisung sit up straight but he just wanted to lay back in bed. I had an idea I stood up knowing he was staring at me out of nowhere I tickle him.

"Are you going to wake up now?" I say as I tickle him biting my lips. "Yeah!" I stopped tickling him we both sat up. There he was messy hair, pouty lips that look so kissable, I just want to eat his cheeks.

He looked at me. "Stop staring at me I look ugly when I wake up."

"Hey don't say that you look delicious when you wake up joke aside you look the best when you fall asleep to when you wake up so don't let me hear you say you are ugly because your not."

"Got it, sir."
I smiled messing his hair more than it was. We both got up. "You can take a shower first I'll make us breakfast," I told him. "You do know how to make it right," Jisung asked me. "I'm not going to burn your house down don't worry just take a shower."

"Wouldn't it be easier if we both took a shower together?" Jisung asked me looking like he was an innocent baby but I know he wasn't an innocent baby last night. So I answered back.
"No you take a shower first I won't control myself seeing you naked again."

"Fine," he whined. I shook my head and started making breakfast it wasn't anything special. I made coffee two strawberry bagels, eggs.

I put our food on the table. When Jisung was done I went after him it only took six minutes for me to shower.

After I was done I went back to my seat. Jisung was waiting for me.

"Let's eat." I told him he nodded taking a bite from the bagel. "yummy" he said smiling with his eyes. "You're not a bad cook."

"As an only child and when both of your parents not being around from half your childhood to the rest of your teenhood you gotta learn how to cook somewhere and my teacher was Gordon Ramsay."

"Oh wow."

"Yes, so you can say I learn from the best." He smiled. "Did you cry when he yelled at someone else but you thought it was you?" "Of course, I was trying to learn how to cook like him, and out of nowhere he screams you, stupid idiot, I was like I'm sorry but then next thing you know it wasn't me so I wiped my tears away."

"You're funny when someone not trying to hate you."

"Thank you I guess." He chuckled.

We both finished our food. I wash my and Jisung dishes after I was done Jisung open his arms to me I gladly accepted his hug.

"You smell so good." I sniffed his hair once more he shyly giggle. I stare right at him he flushed red. "You are so cute." I hugged his waist putting my head on his chest.

"Can we stay like this forever?" "As long as you don't let go." "I promise."
We stayed like that for the whole day.

See you next chapter bye. 🥴😏😉
(Edit again)👌🏼