21

Jisung POV

"Jisung wake up." "Hmm."  "Here I brought you some medicine also I checked your forehead your burning up I think you might have a fever."

"I've been having a fever since three weeks ago." "Have you not gone to the doctor." "No, I don't have time." "Have you fainted before"   "Yeah, in my house I woke up on the floor?"

"You have to go back house."

"You can't stay here you have to work out your problems." "Please don't." "Jisung, I'll go with you if you want I can stay with you it'll probably be easy for me to go to school faster."

"But you have to go back to school. You should walk proudly in school if people look at you they're jealous of you, you shouldn't care what other people think about you because in end they won't matter in the long run."

I nodded. "You're right it's just people saying fake rumors about me. Those rumors shouldn't be my main focused school should be my main priority."

"Exactly. Today we're gonna stay here but tomorrow well leave first thing in the morning I'll pack my bags right now." "Just go back to sleep for now I'll see you in the morning," he said closing the door.

My eyes were falling asleep when the brightness of my phone turned on I looked at my phone for a new message.

Hyunjin
Where are you?!!
Seen
Hyunjin
I know you're reading my text messages
Seen
Hyunjin
Why did you leave early? When you were not in a stable condition!!
Seen
Hyunjin
Your wondering why I haven't been texting you. Got a new phone! Changbin broke mine in a baseball game so I needed to wait...
Seen
Hyunjin
Answer the phone Jisung! I'm worried about you?
Seen
Hyunjin
Please 😔
Seen

Should I text him he's worried about me but Minho said to not talk to him or any of his friends. But what is he gonna do? One text won't hurt me.

Me
I'm fine.

Hyunjin
WHERE ARE YOU!!!

Me
Please don't get mad I'm sick and I don't feel better at all.

Hyunjin
Where are you? I'm going to get you!

Me
Don't I'm coming home tomorrow...

Hyunjin
Who are you with!!

Me
That doesn't matter I'm going home.

Hyunjin
We're gonna talk when you come back! 😡

Me
okay...

I turn my phone off.

Next morning
"Hey, do you feel any better?" "Yeah, that medicine worked a bit." "So I packed my things and bought the tickets for the subway let's go then."

We were on the subway.
"Can I ask you a question since I'm bored you don't have to answer it if you don't want to?" I asked him.

"Shoot." "Are you in a relationship?"

"What do you think?" "I mean you are a good-looking guy I feel like someone already beat a lot of people to date you." "Well, your correct I am in a relationship." "Who's the person." "I mean they're more than one." "Wait–what?" I asked confused what did he mean by that.

"I'm dating two people. I hope that didn't weird you out because believe me people do think we're crazy to date each other."

"No of course not if it's what you prefer then is nobody business to tell you that your guy's relationship is wrong."