Chapter 2 - Who is Blake?

Room 104. Where the fuck was Room 104?? I felt like all eyes were on me. I mean, I was the new kid, but so was my brother and he seemed to be doing fine. He had patted me on my back after leaving the front office with our time tables. He was going to be ok here, there wasn't a doubt in my mind. Me on the other hand? 

"Uhm excuse me? Do you know where room 104 is?" A girl with honey blonde hair looked at me with a confused look on her face. 

"And you are..." she started and I felt embarrassed. Wow great way to introduce yourself Blake. Even though she looked a little arrogant, she had something nice about her, something that made me chose to ask her and not anybody else in this crowded hallway. 

"Blake. Blake Jenkins I-I am new here and I don't know my way around but if you don't want to thats cool I-"

"Oh no, I am sorry, I didn't want to seem like a bitch, although I've been told many times, that I am one. Like many many times. But you are new, thats cool! Don't worry this school sucks ass as much as any other. I am Amelie by the way and yes I always talk this much"

She reached for my hand to shake it. I smiled at her, she seemed nice. And if she really always talked this much, at least I wouldn't have to be the one talking. Perfect. 

"Oh yeah, sorry, which room did you say you wanted to go to?" Amelie asked. Her nice and open attitude confused me for a moment and I totally forgot why I had even approached her in the first place. A quick glance at the time table in my hand cleared that quickly. "Well I have to be in room 104 for my first period." Her face lid up as I spoke those words. 

"No way! We are in the same class! Ok walk with me newbie" she smiled, before taking my arm and dragging me down the hall past a lot of starring faces. I didn't know if they were starring at me or her. Or simply at us both for how we decided to move around. That girl was reaaalllyy outgoing. 

I used to be that confident. 

The starring didn't stop if anything it increased with every step we took. What were they looking at? Yes it was absurd for a big guy like be to be dragged around by this girl, but why did they care? Just stop starring! If anybody wanted a fight, be my guest! 

Suddenly, a boy with bleached white hair jumped in front of us. From the smirk on his face, I couldn't tell if he wanted some trouble or not. 

"Hey Loser, who is your new boyfriend?" he smirked and it sounded provocative in my ears and just as I was about to say something to that asshole, Amelie laughed "Fuck off" She threw her arms around the skinny boy and embraced him in a tight hug. The boy returned it and even picked her up for a second or two. Huh, so they were friends I guess. "I've missed you" she whined and the platinum blonde haired boy rolled his eyes, laughing. 

"Its only been a few days! God you are clingy. But I love you" he gave her a peck of the lips. Oh! Well maybe more than friends I presume. 

"So is that your boyfriend? Hi I am Blake!" I reached my hand out to shake his, but this guy just looked me blank in the eye before he started laughing like he had heard the joke of the year. What the fuck was his problem? 

"Sorry dude, its just that this little bitch here is not my girlfriend. But no worries we get mistaken for a couple all the fucking time. I am Luke, the cool one" Luke grinned, shaking my hand. Amelie rolled her eyes before saying "You want to be cool, but you are just as uncool as I am hun" she said with a cheeky grin on her face. Luke replied by pecking out his tongue and Amelie giggled. 

"Anyways, Blake here is new and all alone. What do you say, is he allowed to join?" Amelie asked with big puppy eyes. Wait- Join what? "Hmm you know what that means, right? Neither of us can sleep with him" Luke replied and I turned bright red. How were they so fucking open?