Chapter 18 - You are my Home

Just figuring out that you, a guy, likes another guy is already stressful as it is. Having to deal with your own issues is too. When you see that guy betraying you, it's heartbreaking. When you make up and now have to figure out what you want and if you even want something to happen between you two, its nerve-wrecking. But having the mother of your... well your Romeo walk in on you two cuddling half naked- well that is a fucking mess.

"Oh shit" Romeo exclaimed when he saw his mother standing in his room. This was so bad, so fucking bad! Well it's embaressing to say the least. If the floor could now open up, so I can disappear please!! But it was also very fucking bad, considering I had no idea if his mother would be cool with this or not! Maybe she had something against gays and would freak out any minute now. Maybe she would go around and tell people. I was definitely not ready for that!

"Uhm hello dear" she said to me with a forced smile. This was bad, wasn't it? This was soo bad!

"Romeo, I will make some breakfast. Please go get dressed. See you two in a minute" she said, still with an awkward smile. I couldn't tell, if it was because she tried not to smack him right then and there and freak out or if she was just uncomfortable finding a stranger, boy or girl, in her sons bed. Either way, I wanted to die of embarrassment.

As she closed the door, I buried my face in my hands, groaning. This was just fucking perfect.

"Well that was ... unexpected" Romeo said, as he fell back onto the bed, covering his eyes with his hands. I hated seeing him like this. Why did I always cause people trouble. I was nothing but a pain in the ass. And I would probably ruin Romeo, just as much as I had ruined everybody else. I mean, I was already on my way of doing so, wasn't I?

"Uhm.. I'm gonna go" I said, trying not to sound as close to crying as I actually was. This, apparently, was just my life now. Everything good I ever had, I'm screwing up. Romeo was, again, no exeption. And I knew how selfish it would be, to ruin his life, just because I could have him. It wouldn't have been fair to him. So I knew, I had to leave now. It would make things easier. And Romeo would probably not stop me, seeing how embarrassed he was by what had just happened.

But just as I was getting out of bed to search for my clothes, a strong hand gently grabbed my wrist to stop me from leaving. I turned around and was immediately lost in those beautiful deep eyes of his.

"You don't have to. Stay" he said, not looking away from my eyes. I really wanted to stay and he didn't make it any easier for me. All I wanted to do, was be with him. Nothing more, nothing less. But I had just outed him to his mother. All I did was bring trouble everywhere I go. But how could I say no to those eyes?

"What about your Mom?" I asked, kind of nervous. It was really hard to resist him.

"Eh, she will live. She doesn't care that you are boy, if thats what you are worried about. I just think she was a bit shocked to walk in on me after I had hooked up with somebody" Romeo replied casually.

"Wait- we didn't hook up, right? Oh my God or did we??" I said running my hands trough my hair! God, I was so sure that nothing had happened, I remembered the events of last night very clear. But then again, I was a bit drunk. Oh fuck!

"Calm your tits pretty boy. We didn't do anything" he chuckled, still a little sleepy. I exhaled with relief.

"But... Blake do you remember last night? What you said and what I said?" he asked, his eyes piercing into me. I knew what he was getting at. I saw the worry in his eyes. But I remembered last night oh too clearly. I remembered his confession, my relief, our kiss and how we got here. I remembered it all. And I knew, that he was worried, that last night, I didn't mean what I had said and that I regretted it now. I couldn't really blame him. I mean, I had been pretty drunk. But that didn't change the fact, that I absolutely stood by my words.