ANNOUNCEMENT!

A/N: Hello my lovely readers! I originally didn't want to post another announcement after the Bonus Chapter, but please please please read this:

1: The most important thing: I will reread "Save me Romeo" and correct some of the spelling mistakes I have made. No new Content, I simply can't watch you suffer any longer with the word dumb being written as dump (Sorry folks I am deeply embarrassed) and other mistakes. 

This, of course, will take some time, but I just wanted to let you know, in case you get the notification, that I have updated "Save me Romeo". 

2: I hope you are all well during these awful times! Try staying at home, I know we have heard it a thousand times, but still, it is important at the moment. Also if you are reading this when we have all survived the virus Hello post-apocalyptic stranger! Stay safe and I love you all! 

And now to number 3!

I published a new Book! 

Description:  

1978. Jesse Davis is gay and that is not a problem. Until his parents decide to send him away from London for his last year of high school to live with his aunt, uncle and cousins in Evanston Utah. Being a gay teen in a very christian town, Jesse asks himself, how the hell he could survive that year. Simple, with the help of his cute English partner, who also happens to be the captain of the christian committee "Gods Love", Nathanael Andrews. The two become close, even tho Nathanael is basically engaged to his committee partner Mary-Jane. Will Jesse and Nathanael find a way to love? How will the town take the news?

If you want to check it out, just click on my profile. I have only published 10 Chapters, but due to me staying at home as well, I am currently uploading nearly every day. 

4: Nick and Jaxsons Book: 

I hear you and I will write one for those two as well! I am already planning it, but it will be a short book (not more than 20 Chapters). I hope you are all excited! 

Lots of Love, 

Hanna