Nick and Jaxsons Book!

🌈Its here its queer and I'm so excited!🌈

I know you guys have waited a long time for this and here it is! Nick and Jaxsons own book!  As I already mentioned in my previous authors note, this is a short story. Meaning just about 20 chapters. I know that this maybe a bit disappointing, but believe me when I tell you, that it is a beautiful amount of Chapters to let their relationship flourish. 

!!Beforehand!! Please read the Authors Note at the beginning of the book, because I have one important announcement about a special Chapter at the end of the book. 

Also, I will upload at least once a week, but I do not have a schedule. Because firstly, I am also still writing Loving the sin, which you should check out if you haven't yet and because my work is really demanding right now. It will hopefully get better in about three weeks, but I can't promise anything. I hope you understand. 

So here it is!

Description: Jaxson likes his life as it is. He graduated high school and got a fully paid football scholar ship for one of the best universities in the country. And to top it all off, his best friend Nick got accepted into the same school. Now they get to share a room and live their normal college life side by side with their best friend. But when a drunken kiss changes everything, how will the two continue?

A Sidestory to 'Save me Romeo' (Can be a standalone)

First two Chapters out now

Sounds pretty simple, right? Well fasten your seat belt guys because this is going to be one hell of a ride! 

Lots of Love- 

Hanna