Chapter 4 - The Bad Boy

A/N: 01.10.19 

🎃🎃🎃

Spooky season is about to start! 

Also another picture of Romeo for you my dudes. Just look at him and melt into a puddle with me. 

Please leave a vote 🖤 Enjoy xx

"Nooo don't clean it with that! Take this idiot!!" 

Amelie waved a paper towel in front of Luke who just spilled his whole glass of Diet Coke across the table. Luke snapped the towels out of her hand and began to clean while Amelie tried to clean Lukes sleeve. His immediate reaction after spilling his drink was to clean it up with his shirt. I had to chuckle at the whole situation. Amelie yelling at that clumsy boy was too much for me to handle right now. 

They both stopped cleaning and looked at me. I was tearing up from all the laughing. 

"You think this is fucking funny?" Amelie snapped. 

My laughter froze immediately. Oh god I am such an idiot!! 

"Oh s-sorry I-" 

"Because it really is and I love your humor" she said screaming in laughter now. Sometimes I wasn't sure if she maybe was a psychopath or not. Luke started laughing as well. And so the three of us basically fell from our chairs dying from laughter. The Coke slowly started dripping down the table. Luke twitched as he tried to get there with his sleeve to clean it up again, but Amelie held him back.

"Don't you even dare boy!" 

"Ok chill bitch! You clean it up then" 

"Take the fucking towels Luke" She chuckled. 

After cleaning everything up, we settled back at the dinner table. I cleaned the tears off my face with my napkin. This time I didn't mind the feeling for tears on my cheeks. They were good tears. Happy tears. I didn't even know those existed. Up until now of course. 

 Amelies home was very nice, very cozy. It reminded me a lot about my old home back in Newburg. Same pastel style, same 'I am home' feeling. I missed this. And it started to make me sad again. Nope Blake don't you even fucking dare!

"This pizza is really good!" I tried to get my mind off of things. 

"Thanks Blake! I ordered it myself" She said with a grin on her face. 

"Oh my god Amelie you really have to ask out the delivery guy. For real we had pizza for weeks now. If you won't do it, I will ask him for you and I am not fucking around this time I am dead ass serious!" Luke replied rolling his eyes over dramatically. 

"Don't you even dare Luke! I just need a little more time to be sure I actually like him" 

"Girl if you need to be any more sure you are going to turn into a pizza yourself" he replied. Luke really could be a bitch. But in the best way possible!

"So Blake, my Boy", he started, "now that you are a part of the most elite gang at the whole school, you kind of have to reveal a secret about you" Luke said with a big grin appearing on his face, revealing his teeth. He was already enjoying this. Secrets...yeah I had a lot of those, but none of them really called to be revealed in this kind of light environment, that would ruin the mood real quick.