Chapter 13 - Fuck school

A/N: Thank you guys so much for your support! I really hope you enjoy the story so far! 

I, of course, want to write a good story and I am always open for critic. I take your comments very seriously!! I also try to process some private matters by writing this story, so please I know some stuff can be heavy and if it gets too much for you I understand. 

AAAAnyway can we all just die for this beautiful picture of Romeo?? 

Enjoy xx Hanna 🌈💜

The next week went pretty good for me, to be honest. And I am not just saying that! It really was going good for me. I didn't have another panic attack, not even my anxiety made a huge appearance, believe it or not. I still wouldn't say I was ok. But I was better. So so much better than before.

The two times I had practice, went pretty good to be honest. I was really good at football again, I mean, if I didn't have a panic attack. Surprisingly, no one had teased me yet for my little breakdown on the field the other day, they were all really cool about it. I still changed in the toilet though. I still wasn't ready yet, despite how nice they all seemed. 

Jaxson really took a liking in me as I shared his love and also talent with football. Nick was still a completely useless idiot. A very nice idiot, of course. That dumbass broke up with his latest girlfriend again. Who would have guessed. He seems genuinely heartbroken though, but no one really believes him. I want to, but from what I had heard, it was the same bullshit every other week.

 But that didn't change the fact that we were his friends and he was a bit down. So, we invited him for some drinks to cheer him up. But apparently a cheerleader named Caroline.. or Charlotte? Something like that. I don't know but she took care of that. Now he is head over heels again. 

School was going good. I mean its shit and boring, but my grades seemed fine. And I had Amelie and Luke, who really helped me to get all settled in. They were truly amazing. We hung out as much as we could, but as football now took over most of my free time, I promised them to spend the whole weekend together. And we did. We had a little "slumber party" at Lukes. He lived in a huge ass house. His dad was apparently our mayor, which they hadn't cared to tell me, until I found it out myself.  

Cody and mom were surprisingly off my back the whole week. They let me do my shit without complaining and worrying too much. I was shocked, to be honest. No complains of course. But I guess they really tried to trust me again, as they should, I may add. 

And as for Romeo... I saw him almost everyday. Except for the weekend of course. He had texted me and asked for a second date, but I had already promised Amelie and Luke to spend the weekend with them. And as much as I wanted to see Romeo, just the two of us and talk and stuff, I wasn't going to be a bad friend. But it was ok, he understood. Although it was hard as fuck for me. We hadn't kissed or gotten a single minute alone, since the evening at my house. 

Now it was already a week later and I craved him so so much. In any way I could possible get. I never thought I would say this, but actually, it wasn't just sexual desirer, but I just wanted him as a person. I wanted to ask him questions and talk to him, without my brother or our friends being with us. But somehow, we hadn't managed it. Cody, Nick and Jaxson always hung out at my place and so Romeo and I were kind of obligated to be there as well. I barely saw him in the schools hallways and whenever I did, he was with my brother. I was seriously going mad. I mean, not only was it Romeo, but to be completely honest here for a second: I am a fucking hormonal teenage boy. I was going craaazzzyyy. 

"Blake what is the answer?" Mrs Smith suddenly brought me back to reality. 

It was Thursday morning, which meant, I had math. And all I was thinking about was Romeo. Ugh, fuck my life. Of course I wasn't paying attention, I didn't even know what topic we were talking about. And I mean, how could I, when that beautiful man was just a few classrooms away from me??