Chapter 19 - Be my ...

Of course he refused to tell me, where the date would take place. I had asked him all week long, like the child I was, but every time I got the same answer: Its gonna be a surprise. I hate surprises. I love them, but I also hate them. Sorry, but I am way to impatient for that shit. We set the date for Friday, as we didn't have school the next day and I kind of promised Amelie and Luke to make up for all the times I had to ditched them for practice. Or Romeo. But of course I didn't tell them, that I was hanging out with Romeo Brooks more than I had to. Maybe they would find out why we hung out and I was so not ready for that shit.

I mean, we didn't hang out, just the two of us, since that day in the park, after I had slept over. There wasn't really a chance without Cody or our friends finding out. So I waited, more or less patiently, for our date, Friday after school. I was nervous as fuck. Not like the last time, where I wasn't sure, if I even liked the guy and he had me all freaked out, because, well.. he has a dick and I didn't mind that as much as I though I should have. Now I'm at peace with the fact, that I'm dating a guy. Well, at least more at peace than at the beginning. Because now my worries were, if he liked me the way I liked him and if it would work out between us. I kind of really fucking hoped it would.

Again, I had no clue what to wear. I mean, we could be going to a fancy restaurant, just stay home and watch movies or anything in between. The only clue he gave me was, to think of the Tv-show Euphoria. The fuck do I know about that show! I just heard, there was a lot of sex and a lot more drugs shown in each episode and heck, I wasn't too sure which one Romeo wanted to do with me or if that was even the clue. I hate riddles. Again, I'm way to impatient.

This time, I had warned Romeo not to even fucking dare looking at my doorbell! I didn't need the heart attack he gave me last time and nearly had us caught. So when I stood in front of my large mirror, trying desperately to style my mess of a hair, I was checking my simple yet kind of sexy outfit, consisting of a grey t-shirt, some dark blue jeans and a necklace. It was pretty cold outside, after all, it was the end of October, but chances were good, that the date would take place somewhere inside, so why carry the burden of a heavy jacket?

I was hella nervous and still trying to fix my fucking hair, when my phone buzzed.

Romeo: Parked a little down the road ;) Should I come and get you?

Me: Don't you fucking dare!

Romeo: Ok cutie calm your tits. I'm gonna wait here, don't worry

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help but smile. I loved how Romeo just knew when to take things seriously and when to just have a laugh. It was just very...easy with him. I didn't have to try so hard to hold a conversation with him, it just came naturally. I grabbed my wallet, keys and phone and made my way to my date. I have never been this exited for a fucking date before. But then again, I was never really that interested in the girls I had dated. Not because they were girls, I'm not lying when I say I'm not gay, but because I never had a real connection with any of them. It was never exciting, but also nerve wrecking like it was with Romeo. And I mean that in the best way possible.

I quickly snug out of the house, before either Cody or my mom could ask too many questions. I already told them, I was going out and that's pretty much all they need to know. I was still so nervous as I made my way down the street, for different reasons that is. First, the obvious: I was nervous about the date with Romeo. I just wanted it to go well. This evening could decide everything for us. If we wanted to continue our little.. affair or not. Secondly, I was nervous that somebody could see us. I mean, yeah, Romeo and I were friends in public, but still, maybe somebody would put two and two together. It wasn't that hard to find out. Hard to believe, maybe, yes. I mean, I still couldn't believe it.