5. Party's Over.

One night about a week later, Jack goes out with his buddies and they all get extremely drunk, Jack gets hammered the hardest. He starts crying, fighting and making trouble in the bar so they throw him out and Alyssa has to drag him home all by herself.

Alyssa's POV

"Alright, were almost there!" We get to the door and I unlock it as fast as I can without dropping him. He's so big and I'm so tiny that I feels like I'm literally carrying the world on my shoulders. "Here!" I throw him off me onto the couch and I slowly lay on the floor trying to catch my breath.

"Why am I home?" He mumbles slurring his words. I crawl over to his head and sit in front of him.

"Hey, you're awake." I whisper. His breath wreaks of whiskey and his face is all beat up from his fighting. "They threw you out because you were getting a little too aggressive and roughhousing with your friends." I stroke the side of his head to try and loll him back to sleep.

"Why did you take me home?" He asks raising his voice to a normal tone.

"I just told you, Jack."

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" He hurls himself off the couch and starts coming at me. He grabs a glass bottle and hits my head with it, but I don't hit the floor like in the movies. Now I wish I did fall. "YOU'RE A HORRIBLE GIRLFRIEND I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY I'M WITH YOU!"

I try to wipe the blood off my face and get away but he grabs my waist with a death grip and hits me again and this time, I hit the floor.

"I HOPE YOU DIE!" He throws another bottle at my leg and sloppily storms into the bedroom, slamming the door.

After a few seconds of silence I make sure the coast is clear and I slowly push myself up, trying not to put my hand in glass. I tip toe to the bathroom just in case he intended for me to stay on the ground.

When I open the medicine cabinets I find absolutely nothing. All that's there is tiny Spiderman band aids and Benadryl.

I do the only thing I can think of, and call Hunter.