22. First Night Without Him.

Aly's POV

We pull into our apartment parking lot and Rebekah and her best friend/roommate Jen get out, and I help them carry their things up to the apartment. "Um, I'll show you guys around." I say and drop their things as lightly as I can. Honestly I can pass out right here because I'm so drained from driving and kissing and hugging and crying and kissing and driving and crying even more. I mean I could barely carry their stuff. "Aly, you don't need to, you look tired and we'll find what we need. Just go to bed, okay?" Rebekah says rubbing my back, only making my eyelids heavier.

"Thank you." I whisper and hug her quickly. I go in our room and change into my pajamas, lay down, and clutch my pillow. The bed still smells like him, tears well up in my eyes as I rub the shirt of his that I'm wearing, running my hands over the buttons and pockets. I quickly wipe my tears and grab my phone to call Hunter, it only rings a few times before he answers.

"Hey." I can tell he's smiling.

"Hey," I sniff up my tears, smiling at the sound of his voice. "I miss you already."

"I miss-" I hear someone in the background laughing. "WOULD YOU SHUT UP MATT?!" I giggle at him being embarrassed, it's so cute. "Sorry." He says with a deep sigh. I let out another loud laugh and try to breathe. "These guys are so annoying." He laughs.

"You're so cute." I say, still giggling a little bit.

He chuckles for a second before changing the subject. "Hey, so do you want to just call each other before we go to bed?"

I nod and then whisper "yeah." I adjust myself so I can lay down and close my eyes and listen to his voice. "I want your voice to be the last thing I hear every night."

"Me too." He's smiling again, I can hear it in his voice. "Sometimes my shows get pretty late though, so I might have to call you earlier if you don't want to stay up that long."

"Thats fine, I'll stay up as long as I have to." I mumble.

"You sound tired." He whispers.

"I am." I say wiping another tear from my eye, knowing that I can't have him next to me for a whole week is killing me. I yawn so much my mouth actually hurts, "I guess I better go to sleep."

"Yeah, me too. I have a gig tomorrow." He says letting out another sigh.

"Goodnight." I whisper and smile.

"Night." He says.

Neither of us hung up, we just sit there listening to each other breathe I guess. We slowly both started to giggle that turned into hysterical laughing. "Okay, okay, I'm about to crash, goodnight."

"Night." We start to go silent again but I force myself to hang up.

I flip over and try to fall asleep, but fail miserably.

Hunter's POV

She hangs up and I open my bed curtain.

"Really Matt?" I ask.

He curtain flies open. "What?" He asks sarcastically, slowly sweeping a grin across his face. He was making kissing noises and everything when I first got on the bus, then he kept telling me how cute we were and blah blah blah.

"I hate you."

I plug in my phone and shut my curtain right after him, but before I close it all the way, I look at my lock screen which is a picture of us together at The Opry for a show we went to last week. I miss her like hell already, this week is going to be heaven and hell all wrapped into one.