39. It's Over.

"Aly?" Rebekah asks as she opens her front door. "I thought Hunter left next week!"

Just the sound of his name makes me want cry. "He doesn't." I say flatly, not making eye contact with her. She moves out of the way so I can come in. I do as she gestures and I sit on the love seat. Rebekah sits down beside me and rubs my back as I bend over and whale into my hands. "What have I done?" I cry. "I just gave up on the only thing I had left."

"No you didn't, stay here for a while and when the tour ends you guys can work things out." She says intending to comfort me, only making it worse.

"You don't understand, its 95 dates, 7 months." She looks down at the floor, unsure of what to say.

"Oh." She mumbles. I scoff and wipe my face off trying to calm down so I don't pass out. "Well what am I supposed to say Aly?!" She asks in an annoyed voice.

"I don't know! I just need to stay here until he leaves."

"Where are you going to go after he leaves?"

I run my hands through my hair. "Back to our-" I pause and close my eyes "his place."

"What? Why?"

I don't want to hurt her feelings, so I lie. "All of my stuff is there, I'm going to get a job and when I have enough money to move out, I'm leaving. I'll be out before he gets back." She looks at me with confusion. "He wouldn't let me leave till I agreed." She nods understandingly as I stand up and grab my phone, calling Sam. Rebekah doesn't even question me and walks out of the room.

Wow, thanks for the support.

"Hello? Aly?" I hear on the other line.

"Hey, yeah its Aly." My voice is shakier than I want it to be.

"What's wrong? Wait hold on someone is at my door."

I know who it is because he always go to Sam. "Oh, never mind. I have to go."

"No, don't hang up." He says, still oblivious to what was going on. I hear his door open. "Hunter?"

"Goodbye Sam." I say ready to hang up.

"No, wait! What's going on?" He asks to the both of us.

"Aly!?" I hear Hunter shout.

"Nothing. Sam, I'm hanging up."

"Aly? Aly are you there?" Hunter asks. "Aly I know you're there please talk to me."

"Will someone please tell me whats going on?!" Sam asks again, he must've put it on speaker. I just stand there in silence.

"Aly, please," He whimpers. "you've been gone for a total of 20 minutes and I'm already losing my mind."

I shake my head as my lip quivers and gets tight. "I'm sorry. I have to go." I squeak.

"Aly wait! I-" I hang up and throw my phone on table and lay down on the couch, sobbing into the pillow.

Hunter's POV

Before I can say anything else, she hangs up. I slam his phone on the counter, and thank God it has a case on it because Sam treats that thing like its his child. "Hunter, what the hell is going on?!" I put my face in my hands with my elbows on the counter.

"I messed up man." I sob. "This tour is too much for the both of us and she finally walked." He rests his hand on my back. "It's not fair. The label-"

"The label is retarded. I can get them to change their minds, we can-"

"I've tried! They said she would be a huge distraction to me and they aren't paying for anything because this isn't 'vacation' time. I mean I get my work done at home and its not problem! Why is it different on the road?!"