42. Read Me.

We walk into the seating area waiting for the plane to board, all the guys are here with their girlfriend's, hanging onto each other like theres no tomorrow.

"You guys are gross." Hunter laughs, announcing our presence.

"Aye! Aly, I haven't seen you in forever!" Matt says walking over to me and hugging me.

"Hey hows it going?" I ask with my chin on his shoulder.

"Good how are you?" He pulls away and his girlfriend shoots me a glare. Oops.

"Ehh, I could be better." I shrug.

He nods and crosses his arms against his chest. "Yeah its a bummer that we can't take you girls on tour." He mumbles looking down. A few dreads fall in front of his face, I can tell these guys are just as upset as Hunter.

"Yeah." I mumble back, awkwardly shoving my hands into my jacket pockets.

"Hey, come here." Hunter whispers pulling me away from everyone else. His back is facing them on the other side of the room and I spin to face him. Our fingers intertwine and hang by our sides and he rests his forehead on mine making sure no one can see us. "I wanna give you something." He untangles one of his hands and pulls out a few pieces of paper folded up into a tiny square.

"What's this?" I ask cheerfully. I start to unfold it but he stops me.

"Wait, don't open it yet." He says with a smirk on his face.

"Why?" I blush from the touch of his hand.

"Because," he knows it's killing me to read what it says. "I want you to read this when I tell you to." He places them back in my hand with his hand laying on top. "Promise me you won't read them until I tell you, and that you'll actually read them when I tell you?"

I grab his neck and kiss him quickly. "Promise." I whisper against his lips.

"Good." He presses his lips onto mine again, then my forehead. "Oh, and theres some letters in the desk drawer, only read them when it says you can okay?" I give him a confused look. "Just promise me?" They announce that the plane is boarding for first class. He looks back at everyone for a second then focuses on me. "Please?" He looks nervous and upset.

I nod my head with a sympathetic look. "Of course, of course I will." I wrap my arms around his neck and squeeze. "I'm gonna miss you like hell." I whisper.

"Me too." He strokes my long hair down my back and I fool with his hairline.

"Hunter!" I hear Betsey call. "Hunter come on, you have 2 minutes."

He pulls away. "Okay." He shouts to her, never turning his head or taking his eyes off me. My hands start to shake of nervousness, it's starting to hit me that this is going to be the last time we're together for a while. "I love you so much." He says exhaling.

"I love you more." I whisper, wrapping my cold hands around his neck causing him to shiver.

"Wow you're hands are really cold." He chuckles, placing his warm hands onto mine.

"Oops, sorry." I giggle.

"One minute Hunter!" Betsey warns. I can see the guys girlfriend's walking away.

"Hold on!" He yells, then turns back to me. Our noses rub against each others and our lips finally meet. My fingers run through his hair and his hands tangle into mine. I move my hands down his chest into his jacket to warm them up. His tongue slips into my mouth and I smirk against him. He pulls my hips bringing me closer and his fingers brush against my skin, sending goosebumps across my whole body. I hear the guys whistling and clapping at us, so I take my right hand out of Hunter's jacket, put it on his back and give them all the international gesture of friendship, they all laugh like monkeys. He pulls away just enough to talk, "are you giving them the finger?" he asks laughing. I nod and giggle. "Good girl." He whispers locking our lips together again, even better than the last. Then he leans down further pulling into an even deeper kiss.