24. Rowan's Knights

Iftia: Lyx Palace, Knights' Holdings

Alec 

"Alec, wake up." 

The knight still had his head hazed heavily with sleep when someone nudged on his shoulder, attempting to call him awake. Grumpily turning away from the noise, he was hoping that someone would allow him to sleep. He had stayed up for his night duties and it was only during the first crack of dawn that he could finally return to his own room to sleep. Alec grumbled, "Ugh, please just let me sleep."

"Alec, wake up!" the person shouted 

Alec jolted when he recognised the voice, he turned his head to the side but still groggy with sleep. He ruffled his hair in annoyance at the sight of Ilias and complained, "Ilias! What is it that you can't wait for me to sleep at least two hours before barging into my room?!"

"It's His Highness," Ilias stated as a matter-of-fact. 

"What?" Alec was still confused from his sleep.

"Ro sent a message, you dumb ass! Get the hell up already!" Ilias scolded. "Tristan and Kaylon have gotten ready. I'll give you five minutes, or we will leave without you." Ilias threw his blanket on the floor and left his room, not forgetting to slam his door shut.

"You have a temper worse than a scorned woman!" Alec shouted back, knowing that Ilias could hear him well from outside. Exhaling a heavy sigh, he grumbled, "And at least tell me what did Ro said?!" 

━━━━━━━━━━

Thethia: Mt. Plytois, House in the Mountain

Rowan

"That was fast," Rowan said, unamused.

"We set out right away when we received your letter," Ilias said.

Rowan scanned his three other knights that stood behind Ilias. Tristan looked confused by his surroundings, Kaylon was grinning playfully with his usual cheekiness and Alec looked like he was about to drop to the grass beneath him and sleep the world away. He sighed, ordering, "Just find somewhere to rest first." 

Tristan asked, "Aren't we returning to Iftia? What other matters do you have in Thethia? Also, what is this place? Why is there a house in the middle of this remote mountain?" 

Rowan didn't know where to begin explaining to his fourth knight. He couldn't possibly tell them that he was waiting for someone to wake up before introducing her to them, neither did he know how to explain the existence of this house. He shall slowly tell them about it some other time when Elianna's awake. For now, he replied, "Have a rest first, we have time to talk about everything another time." 

"Great! I'm so tired." Alec yawned.

Elianna