Sheesh Idiot!

A/N

To my followers or whoever reads this. I'll be doing some EXTREME editting to the first few chapters because I hated what I first wrote, plotline is the same, just add-ins to make it more interesting.

Kaminari POV

 I once again check my bags to make sure everything I needed was packed, you've got to be smart and not take up space, well, at least don't bring an entire WiiU like Mina... I sigh, heading into the elevator and I check the common rooms to see if anybody was there, surprisingly, Jirou was there sitting on the couch with her earphone jacks plugged into her phone. hoping she wouldn't ignore me I pipe up and ask,

"you excited for this camp?" The hero course was going to go to a camp for training (again) to see how much they improved apparently Aizawa sensei said there'd be surprises, whatever that meant... "I guess..." she says "But it was probably a pain for Aizawa-sensei to go to everyone's houses again to explain that the camp was going to be safe for everyone since, what happenned last time..." I remember Aizawa-sensei coming to tell my parents that the camp will be protected at all costs, because of the Kamino incident, he once again had his hair up and tied, which is a rare sight for... well, him.

"Yeah... I guess so but at least everyone's parents agreed" I grinned, trying to get her more interested in the conversation. "Training will be pretty good for you Jamming-Yay!" she smirks "Maybe you can put out more electricity than you could before, before you become like "that"!" My face flushes she must have meant "Dummy-mode"as she called it anyways, "C'mon Jirou why are you always teasing me about that?' I complain. I was pretty sure i sounded like a child. but at the moment, I didn't mind. "Because you make it easy for me!" she teases. I blush, and grumble, making Jirou giggle.

Jirou POV

Haha he's such an idiot! "Hey," i ask "do you want to go grab a drink? i mean, everyone else is busy packing, I mean, did you see Mina trying to smuggle the class's WiiU from the TV and being all ninja so that Iida wouldn't catch her and tell her to bring it back?" I giggle, remembering how Mina made sure that Iida wouldn't catch her. "Sure Jirou!" he answers happily, I make sure I had my wallet and take my earphone jack out of my phone The music was good the perfect lov-I mean rock songs, no, it's not what you think!! (yeah right), but Dummy-nari probably would want alll the attention to himself. "You got your wallet idiot?" i ask "Um. i think so..." he says checking his pocket "Ah! i found it!" he says happily. Wow... he remembered his wallet this time! I guess people do mature later in life. "What do you want to get?" i ask him "How 'bout bubble tea?" he asks "sounds good" i say with a grin.

TIMESKIP ( YES I GOT LAZY) At the bubble tea place

Kaminari POV

"Uh.. can i get a half-sweet milk tea with pearls.. and uh less ice?" i ask the cashier who punches in my order. "your total is $5.70 sir" the cashier says. I pay her and she puts my order on the wall. "May i please have an unsweetened matcha-houjicha tea with pearls less ice?" Jirou asks, giving me a weird look and paying for her own order.

"Why milk tea idiot?" she asks "that's so plain and uncreative! so plain..." "Hey! you ask for yours unsweetened! it must be bitter!" i retort. "Everything else is too sweet." she says "and at least i got something interesting and not just plain milk tea..." I open my mout about to speak but

"Order numbers 17 and 18?" the cashier says bringing our orders to the pick-up tray. "Oh! that's ours!" she says and we take our bubble teas off the tray and grab straws and poke a hole. "Hope you lovebirds have a nice day!" the cashier says as i take a sip of my milk tea. i start choking on either the drink or a pearl, I can't tell. Wow. Real smooth Denki. "W-we aren't a c-couple..." Jirou stammers, all red in the face.  she was waving her arms kinda like Iida... "Oh! i'm so sorry!" the cashier says embarassed, "i-it's okay..." i say we both exit the tea shop my face was beet red and so was hers.

Jirou POV

My face was as red as a tomato. i couldn't believe that casheir called us lovebirds! Me and him? No way in hell. i take a sip of my tea.  "Geez..." Kaminari says "I can't believe you can drink that... isn't it bitter?" "Not really..." i answer. "You want to try some?" i ask  Kaminari starts choking on his milk tea (again phhht idiot!) "Uhhh... well." he stammers, turning even redder by the second. what was wrong with him? Ok, wrong question, many things are wrong about him. but I mean, it's tea. "I can drink some of yours" i say "but i can guarrentee that i'll think it's sweet."

He looks at me really weirdly and we exchange teas, he nearly drops mine since his hands were so sweaty and I scold him for that. Why was he being so damn awkward?

A/N

god this is so much better, there's so much more detail! Thanks for reading!- Kyhoeka Jirhoe (Chris Da Messed up Author)