I don't forget to name chapters I just hate doing it

Jirou POV

Once the shirt was hung to dry, she waited a bit, she then remembered that they were going to go up against Class 1-B soon, she became nervous again, the incident that had occurred had distracted her for a while, she didn't notice Kaminari come up to her, "You nervous?" He asks her suddenly, and she jolts up, "Huh?" She asks, "You were, biting your lip" he tells her, I am? She couldn't hide her nerves, "Yeah, guess I am, we have gone against them once but never like this, the pressure is pretty unsettling I guess" she sighs, Kaminari flashes her a grin, "Well, even so, I'm sure you'll do great, don't think too much into it, nobody will be angry if you don't win!" He assures her, Jirou felt oddly better, he was still smiling and she blushes.

 Urgh, why am I blushing? This is stupid... She tried to tell herself, but her mind had already convinced her that his words had helped, even if they were corny as hell. She decides to do what she usually does, "Thanks Dummy, now let's go back and finish, they're probably doing dishes now." She tells him, and him and his 'stupid grin' followed her out of the lodge.

Kaminari POV

Kaminari had absolutely no idea why, but making Jirou felt exactly the same as winning 10 million ¥, well, if he ever did win that much, but seeing Jirou like that made him feel good, like he's done something right, and he has. He continues to smile as they head out to see that the Class was now cleaning up the dishes and yeeting the excess compost by burying it, which is what Shoji and Tokoyami were doing, well, and Dark Shadow too. "Help us over here!" He hears Mina call him, and he goes over to see that they were drying the dishes, he picks up a towel and does the same. "So how was quiet time with just you and Kyou?" Mina asks him, a slight smirk in her voice, Kaminari decides to ignore the slight smirk and answer.

"Yep, got that curry stain out!" He dries a bowl and places it on a rack that eseemed to have appeared, that must be Yaomomo's doing. "Boring, anything else happen?" Mina looks at him hopefully, she seemed to want to have the dirt on what had happened, even though they were just cleaning a shirt. "Are you telling me that my shirt is boring?" He gasps, "No it's the fact that you're wearing a Pikachu hoodie of all things." Mina answers, pointing to the hoodie, he forgot that he still had it on. "Just something that was in my bag" he shrugs, still playing it off as if it were nothing. "Right." Mina scoffs, but she stops asking, probably having sensed that it was useless to ask any more questions since it was hopeless to get a straight answer from him. Other than 'yardstick' that's about as straight as it could get, well, unless she wants a gay answer.

Jirou POV

Jirou places a just cleaned bowl onto the, ready-to-dry table and goes to wash another, "How was the cleaning Kyouka?" Yaomomo asks Jirou, who shrugs "Pretty well, we at least got the stain out" she answers and Yayorozu gives her a soft smile, "That's good to know." She says and looks over at Kaminari, "I was only wondering if it was perhaps more than that, he appears to be wearing a Pikachu hoodie, something he'd wear for you." She smiles at Jirou, who looks away, blushing slightly, remembering his super corny words. "He wore that because he's an idiot, not for me." She scoffs, but Yaoyorozu appears to have noticed the slight pink tinge on Jirou's face, "Alright! whatever you say!" Yaoyorozu smiles, hinting toJirou that she didn't believe her, Jirou just ignores it and washes more bowls, scowling it she just was tired of explaining over and over that they were just friends and nothing more than just friends. But perhaps a little more couldn't hurt, a small voice inside on Jirou's head told her, and she decides to never again listen to the voice. Kaminari was a friend, a good friend and nothing more.