Closer..and closer... and...

Kaminari POV

"Aw, Why not? LEmme see!" Kaminari tells her, grabbing at her phone, "Huh? Stop it you perv!" Jirou yells at him, swatting his hands away. "Oi! My intentions weren't bad or anything!" KAminari tells her, backing off. Jirou scoffs, the song playing is "Hooked" by Why Don't We and she sure as hell wasn't about to let him catch her listening to a boy band. "Ugh, who knows what you'd do?" Jirou asks him.

"Jirou, I'm not that bad you know!" Kaminari protests, "As if, who knows what you talk about with Mineta." Jirou scoffs, poking him. Kaminari blushes, the tint of red in his cheeks made it obvious that he was embarrassed and obviously recalling some conversations he's had with the boy. Jirou rolls her eyes before muttering "see? Point proven..." "You know what? The silence was nice." KAminari stutters, trying to avert the conversation. Jirou giggles, making Kaminari feel an odd sensation in his stomach.

Did I eat something weird? He looks at Jirou and she closes her eyes, and oddly enough, it felt as if all the light fell on her, he sees the shine of the light on her beautiful purple hair, wait... beautiful? He watches as she breathes out and he sees her breath evaporate against the air in front of her... what? He turns his gaze away, blushing, I wasn't just... checking her out, was I?

Jirou POV

Jirou opens her eyes, looks over to her side at Kaminari who's blonde hair seemed to blow against a sudden gust that occured. She for a one time, sees his bright yellow eyes that seemed... so piercing... his eyes were always pretty dim, like hers. His gaze seemed so distant... and alluring... wait... Alluring? Since when?

She blushes, but she couldn't seem to rip off her gaze. She could feel her heartbeat and she prayed that Kaminari couldn't feel her heartbeat in case it was emanating, she couldn't tell...

Kaminari POV

Kaminari couldn't help but peek back at the indigoette only to see her staring directly back at her, he blushes harder. But... he felt so calm... it was nice to have Jirou look at him... He feels as if his mind draws a blank... literally. This.. was so different from Jamming-Whey though...

Jirou POV

When she sees Kaminari look back at her, she felt her heart skip a beat. Why was she finding it so hard to breathe? Looking at Kaminari seemed... so reassuring... She blushes harder as she sees Kaminari moving a bit closer. She didn't want to move... this feels so right. Jirou feels as if every inch he keeps coming closer.

It starts snowing... the flakes fall down to the ground and some fall into Jirou's hair. KAminari's hand moves near her hair, where a snowflake has fallen and brushes it away. It was like a trance. And Jirou was under it. Jirou sees his eyes close as his face moves closer... She could feel his warm breath and... his body heat... as he comes in closer... and she feels her eyes flutter close...

Third person POV

Thump... Thump... Thump... their hearts beat in synch, they were so close... feeling the heat of each other move in... closer.. closer... but suddenly something happens. Both of their eyes snap open, and their positon was around 1 cm away from each other. "NYAAAAAAAAAH!!!!"

Jirou POV

Jirou and KAmianri's hands fly to the air as they separate and since the rock was so small, they both fell on the soft snow on either sides of the rock. "Jirou's heart was going a mile a minute as she looks at the snowy floor, then at the cursed image. Kaminari. She couldn't seem to form words to say, and the snow was cold against her hands.

"I-I-I gotta go!" Were the words that blurt out of her mouth. And she gets up off the snow and goes over back to the door of the lodge, her blush was worse than ever. But wait... She remembers how loud it was inside, but... she takes a peek back. It's better than... whatever that was... Jirou rushes in, past the lobby and back in. Pounding head... I didn't miss you...

KAminari POV

Kaminari was left beside the rock, getting his ass wet from the snow that was already on the ground, the snow was still falling... He looks blankly, just staring at the door she entered, was it just him or did she stare back before going in? He gets up and hops back onto the rock, it was getting cold but Kaminari didn't want to go back in, but he didn't want to stay out here either. He could hang with Tokoyami and that Kuroiro guy... But... It might be a little too emo for him. A snowflake falls on his face, melting quickly by how hot it was because of... that... Aw, what the hell, I'm going back in.

A/N

Ahhhh!! it feels so good to update this!! I had like, huuuge plans for this one chapter! I'm so glad!! I can't wait for what happens next lmao :D- Chris (kyhoeka-jirhoe