Shirt

Kaminari POV

Kaminari stares at his shirt, the spot that the curry fell and looks at Jirou. My shirt... Jirou scurries up, "Sorry! I didn't mean-you freaked me out you i-idiot!" She tries to explain, Kaminari looks at the stain once again and tells her "It's ok, we can just wash it off..." Kaminari sighs and tries to assure her, "I can create some stain removal for clothing if you'd like?" Yaomomo offers the two, "Yes that'd be great Yaomomo! Thanks!!" Kaminari answers the girl, happily, Jirou mumbled another "Sorry Kaminari" To him, but Mina suddenly pipes up. 

"Well, since Kyouka is the one that got the curry on Kaminari's shirt, shouldn't she be the one helping him?" She looks at Jirou, who backs off a little bit, "It's fine, I don't need help" Kaminari assures them but Jirou coughs, "Fine, it's only fair..." She grumbles, "Uh, Okay then?" Kaminari just manages to say, now confused by what was happening. Yaomomo leaves the table, probably to create stain remover and Kaminari leaves the table, followed by an embarrassed Jirou. Once they were out of hearing range of the table, Kaminari tells Jirou "You really don't have to help" "It's fine, whatever, I did this to you anyways..." She mumbles her answer but Kaminari smiles, "Thanks." She turns away, Kaminari's smile falters slightly.

Jirou POV

Jirou decided it was fair to help him, since it was her fault after all. When they return back to the cabins, Yaomomo hands them some stain remover and heads off back to the tables, was it just me or was she smiling at me...? Jirou thought to herself, but she decided to ignore that, despite the fact that that was actually really really odd. "Wow, so, uh, thanks for the gift" Kaminari tries to lighten up the awkwardness that was rising slowly between the two of them, they were both not exactly in the mood but if it could get rid of some of the tension that could be cut with a knife, it might help out

. Jirou just grumbles at him and answers "Right" They head off to the sink of the cabin and turn on running water, Jirou suddenly realizes that he's going to have to strip off that shirt in front of hers. Jirou just looks away, Kaminari decides to be useful for this and says, "I'm gonna just go grab a hoodie", and heads off, leaving Jirou by the sink. Jirou sits down on the table near the sink, not bothering with the chairs, and waits for him to come back.

Kaminari POV

Since the weird silence was a bit uneasy for Kaminari, he decides to try something funny, he takes his shirt off and grabs the beautiful Pikachu hoodie that he got as a Joke with his Junior High friends before heading out. Jirou was sitting on a table... not on a chair? "Jirouuu~!" He called over to the girl and like he though, when she lifted her head, she covered her mouth to tryto muffle and hide her laughter, he placed the hoodie on his head so that the Pikachu ears that were not very well made flopped onto his head lazily.

 Jirou's giggling was something he might never get used to but here she was, giggling quite girly. "Okay, you win you stupid bargain bin Pikachu rip-off" Jirou giggles and she hops off the table and sticks out her hand, huh..? Kaminari wondered, upon so seeing that Kaminari was staring at her hand, she clears her throat and says "The shirt?" Oh, right, the shirt. Kaminari hands her the shirt and she turns on hot water on the sink. He watches as she placed the shirt under the running water, the stain faded off very barely "Oi Kaminari, put some of the stain remover in that cup and fill it up a bit" She instructs him. Kaminari does as he's told and scoops up some of the stain remover and runs it under the water as she washes, the white crystals dissolve and Jirou grabs the mixture, placing it onto the shirt, Kaminari watches, the stain was coming off nicely, once it was completely gone, Kaminari wrung it and went to hang it it his shared room.

A/N

As I explained in Faked, updates re every 7 days, check my announcements page for why, check out faked if you haven't yet, I like it better. -Chrys